Old 09-03-2014, 08:21 PM   #1
2014 25' International
Littleton , Colorado
Airstream Dealer Service Reviews

Anyone aware of a single website that collects customer reviews of Airstream Dealer Service Departments? I haven't seen a specific thread on this forum and need some maintenance, warranty, and other service work done on my 2014 Airstream Onyx Special Edition. I have some flexibility as to which dealer I choose; I'm full-timing and currently am in Salem, Oregon and slowly (over the next 3 months) making my way down the coast and over to Tucson. Ideally, I'd use the Lazydays dealer in Tucson but have no experience with them; I purchased from Windish RV in Colorado but not planning to go through the state on my way south.
Best Regards,

zenstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 08:38 PM   #2
Site Team

1963 26' Overlander
Hollis , New Hampshire
You won't find a thread here.

As part of our community rules

"This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about vendors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and dealer through the long-established legal or arbitration systems or the Better Business Bureau but not through our community."

You may find singular posts praising a certain dealer/ service center but that's about it. You may also find that forum members may PM you, if they have strong opinions about service centers along your route.

There are plenty of other sites on the Internet that do reviews. I'd start with the BBB.

Shelly : TAC NH-6 | AIR 41359
Visit my blog!
Parts needed : Braund Antenna front tube fold down model!
reinergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 09:24 AM   #3
Rivet Master

1999 28' Excella
Frederick , Maryland
Vinnie's seems to have a good rep....I'm sure others will chime in.
1999 28' Safari
2012 F150 Platinum Max Tow 7650 GVWR 3.73 Elec. Locking Diff.(Prev 2003 Dmax).
Honda EU2000i, Equalizer Hitch
AM Solar Panels 150W - 2 Trojan T 105 6V Batteries
AIR 4534

On internet forums, please research and separate the wheat from the chaff (including mine!)
Soyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 07:13 AM   #4
3 Rivet Member
2013 25' FB International
Liberty Corner , New Jersey
From my personal experience, I have found Colonial Airstream to be an excellent service repair center. They have repaired several items ranging from simple part replacement to complicated internal panel replacement. All was performed in a reasonable time and with the highest quality. I recommend them.

While there are other sites for service review (i.e. RV Service Reviews), it would be a good idea to have one focused on AS only just as we have this AS forum even though there are many other rv forums i.e. RV.Net RV and Camping Forum ? RV, Trailer, Camper, Motorhome, Camping and Campground Information).
TheCabin is online now   Reply With Quote