Old 04-06-2014, 04:26 PM   #1
Rivet Master

1973 25' Tradewind
Beautiful , Oregon
'73 Tradewind interior Any Value

Hi Folks

In your experience

Does a 73 interior have any value. It is a solid B plus interior. Shower pan no leaks, bath doors, bath sink, all the fronts to the cabinets etc. All the tambours work except the sink base cabinet. I am just looking to sell it all to a single person. Nice an easy.

The picture show what it looked like before removal. If you think it might have value I will post pictures of the removed interior in the classifieds.

Anyway your opinion and experience would be appreciated

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG9483.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	209099   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG9486.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	209100  

Name:	CIMG9487.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	209101  

Tony S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 05:58 PM   #2
Always learning
1972 29' Ambassador
1962 19' Globetrotter
1951 21' Flying Cloud
Central , Texas
Send a message via Yahoo to Top
It is worth what someone will pay. If I were close, I'd offer you some money to take it off your hands, but not much.

Work is never done, so take time to play!
Top is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 06:11 PM   #3
Rivet Master
1973 25' Tradewind
Ringoes , New Jersey

I think it looked very nice, I have the same and have kept it original. I would love to buy the divider folding panel from you. On the other side of the country tho. MPJ
moparjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 07:53 PM   #4
Rivet Master

1973 25' Tradewind
Beautiful , Oregon
Yes I get that. I hope to help someone out and maybe have some trailer money flow in the opposite direction than usual. At least, until I got to my computer and order a new tongue jack from VTS. The splurge. Already a bunch of those.

moparjohn if I don't end up using the folding divider myself or selling it as part of whole lot I will at least let you know.

Top I have not forgot about the sink insert for you. I have yet to get to the point where I am able to dig deeper into a lost corner.

I am close with the twin and gaucho basic frame work built along with the little side dinette.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DSCF3321.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	287.0 KB
ID:	209141  
Old 04-06-2014, 08:16 PM   #5
Rivet Master
1973 21' Globetrotter
Houston , Texas
I know it is more trouble, but you would have a much bigger market if you are willing to part it out and ship. If you insist on selling as a single lot, then you limit yourself to those who can conveniently drive to you. I could use a shower pan that isn't cracked, but the rest I can pass on.
Belegedhel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 01:41 AM   #6
Rivet Master

1973 25' Tradewind
Beautiful , Oregon
I'll keep that in mind.

I would like to help folks out who could use the parts and I won't mind helping out my trailer fund at the same time, the problem is the amount of time involved with finding boxes or building crates and then properly packing them. I know how it is, folks want you to go find shipping rates which are going to be high due to sizes and then don't want to buy it. If it was little items or stuff that fits in flat rate boxes or a normal box that would be good. It is no ones fault it is just the reality of the distance, shipping costs, and time involved.

Anyway I have no idea what things are worth. The parts are in good shape, it was a nice trailer only it had a couple rotten spots in the usual places so I take them out.

Something maybe able to be worked out.

I know when I was buying and consequently buying old tools I traveled for what I wanted. Oregon to Vegas on a couple times. I hope people travel for trailer parts.

Thank you