Old 06-25-2009, 06:13 PM   #29
ProPride, Inc.
Commercial Member

Grand Blanc , Michigan
Send a message via Skype™ to Sean Woodruff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondervan View Post
Sean,

Given that you only state facts that can be verified. I notice that there are a lot of things you did not say, and a lot of points I made that you did not contradict.

Of course you have used it, but you are not a regular customer, and when I come to forums I am looking for the opinions of regular customers, because what really matters is the actual experience, which I admittedly can't report on yet. Those normal customer experiences were all positive, you did not discuss your experience with the product at all, probably because you would have to admit that it works great, or get sued by your former employer. lol
I have no problem saying it works. I also have no problem saying you can get the same performance out of the Tekonsha P3.

I have already been sued by the orange people when they tried to block the Jim Hensley story from being told to the public. That didn't work out too well for them.

Quote:
I never called you a liar! I said a person in your position cannot be trusted. I am calling you a salesman for a competative company. I did a lot of research, otherwise I would have nothing to say.

I would trust you just fine on another topic, other than the products of your former employer.

You said that people can't trust getting the truth from me. What exactly would they be getting if not the truth? A lie?

Not being able to trust is more of a reflection of your heart than anything else, "Zondervan."

By the way, I don't sell brake controllers but I have talked to thousands of people that DO use them and I have used ALL of them myself.

Tu ne cede malis
Sean Woodruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 06:13 PM   #30
1 Rivet Member

Anaheim , California
Sean,

If I end up pulling my own trailer at some point, I am going to have to seriously look again at your hitch. Your explanations, and design are very compelling. That's a great back story about hensley too. My dad just told me the yesterday, that my Grandpa was pulling trailers back when they were made out of masonite, and he used a Dolly to pull it too. When I saw that in your story, I realized that my Preacher Grandpa started trailer pulling long before it was safe. lol

Old 06-25-2009, 06:14 PM   #31
1 Rivet Member

Anaheim , California
Sean,
Assuming
Old 06-25-2009, 06:15 PM   #32
1 Rivet Member

Anaheim , California
Assuming I was masqarading as a regular person though I was really a salesman, must be a reflection of your heart "Sean".
Old 06-25-2009, 06:17 PM   #33
ProPride, Inc.
Commercial Member

Grand Blanc , Michigan
Quote:
Sean,

If I end up pulling my own trailer at some point, I am going to have to seriously look again at your hitch. Your explanations, and design are very compelling. That's a great back story about hensley too. My dad just told me the yesterday, that my Grandpa was pulling trailers back when they were made out of masonite, and he used a Dolly to pull it too. When I saw that in your story, I realized that my Preacher Grandpa started trailer pulling long before it was safe. lol

You should look at the orange one. I can't be trusted. You'd be happier with them.
Tu ne cede malis
Old 06-25-2009, 06:18 PM   #34
1 Rivet Member

Anaheim , California
Sean,
They would get your version of the truth, wth all the positive points neglected. Not a lie technically, but BIASed partial truth.
Old 06-25-2009, 06:19 PM   #35
ProPride, Inc.
Commercial Member

Grand Blanc , Michigan
Quote:
Assuming I was masqarading as a regular person though I was really a salesman, must be a reflection of your heart "Sean".
Yes, it is. That's where my heart goes when someone comes out of the blue and starts posting sentences about me that is so far from ANYTHING I have ever experienced, from anyone, on any forum.
Tu ne cede malis
Old 06-25-2009, 06:20 PM   #36
Site Team

1974 31' Sovereign
Ottawa , ON
Cool Look before you leap, grandad always said...

Zondervan,

I think you have gone more than a bit beyond your experience level here. You are a brand new poster, and right out of the gate you are trying to besmirch the name of a valued, long-term contributor to this forum, with no basis in fact other than the quick opinion you have formed in four posts.

Sean has never hid anything about his former relationship with H, and as a high-level executive in the industry, intimately involved in product development, I value his opinion more than I could ever value yours, especially in view of the lack of good judgment you demonstrate here.

Had you taken the time to read other posts on the subject at hand (by Sean and others) before making those uninformed comments, you might have had a better chance of not putting your foot so firmly in your mouth.

However, may your upcoming trip go well, and your family be happy and safe in their travels.

ps: I only know of Sean through what I have read on here, and have never spoken to the man, nor had any business relationship with him or anyone in his company. I say this to allay any suspicions you may have about me supporting him, before you jump to any further conclusions.
Old 06-25-2009, 06:22 PM   #37
1 Rivet Member

Anaheim , California
I said you could not be trusted with regard to your previous employers products, which is because what you think and believe is a reflection of your relationship with them, which is a big unknown. Your products however I would also look at on an even playing field with everybody elses claims for their own products. I know you are going to make it sound as good as you can, and I will depend on other research to see if there are any negatives.

I don't trust Politicians when they are politicing, Lawyers when they are attacking or defending, or Salesmen when they are selling, or especially when they are talking about another company, especially one that tried to sue them.
Old 06-25-2009, 06:28 PM   #38
1 Rivet Member

Anaheim , California
Sean was Smearing another company and their products. I was just revealing that fact. In my opinion, he should have openly revealed his bias against the other company or not posted at all.
Aside from that you are probably right on all points, and thanks for you well wishing.

I am definately beyond my experience level. I am just stating my opinion which I have openly admited is only based on my research of this one topic, and the open season sean declared on his former employers products and their integrity.

I was defending them, and revealing his bias. I may very well have a different story when I come back.
Old 06-25-2009, 06:31 PM   #39
1 Rivet Member

Anaheim , California
AAage,

My
Old 06-25-2009, 06:41 PM   #40
1 Rivet Member

Anaheim , California
Aage,
What I lack in experience in trailers, I make up for in experience in human nature. I have hardly put my foot in my mouth. I am not ashamed of anything I said. I would be ashamed if I had said what I was accussed of.

I personally choose to trust industry experts, when they are talking technical details about their own products, that is part of the information I need. When it comes to how it actually works out, I only trust customers. I will never trust somebody talking about the product of a company who tried to sue him. I buy millions of dollars worth of technical equipment, and you never get the full story from one companies comparison of another companies products, especially if there is bad blood.

You have not shamed me at all. I am much happier being the whistle blower, than the disgruntled executive.
Old 06-25-2009, 06:47 PM   #41
1 Rivet Member

Anaheim , California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aage View Post
Zondervan,
ps: I only know of Sean through what I have read on here, and have never spoken to the man, nor had any business relationship with him or anyone in his company. I say this to allay any suspicions you may have about me supporting him, before you jump to any further conclusions.
May I remind you that he is the one that had a suspicion that I was working for his former company and had ties I wasn't admiting. I did not jump to any conclusions about him, but discovered the connection through his own link. I would not have been likely to jump to any conclusions about you, accept that like me, when you see somebody being picked on you like to defend them, as I wanted to defend the Hensley product, because he was picking on them.

My goal was to debunk, not defame! I am sure he knows a lot, but it is not possible for him to be objective concerning their products.