Hi folks. I'm new to the forum and in need of help in identifying running gear parts that I need to replace and any parts you think could be refurbished/ renovated. I'm in the UK renovating a 1976 Sovereign
. Part replacement will depend on budget at the moment, but here are the parts I'm looking at:
1. New brake actuator (thinking of the Carlisle Hydrastar)
2. Breakaway (which one)
3. Brake controller (which one and how to wire)
4. Rotors (which ones do I need)
5. Calipers (which ones do I need)
6. brake lines (suggestions)
7. bearings (think I've identified the ones I need)
The axles could do with replacing - they are sitting at horizontal. But shipping to the UK would be prohibitively expensive. In fact, most of the above might just be too expense considering shipping and customs fees etc. But your help and advice is appreciated.
I'll attach photos of the wheel assembly I dismantled today. What can be saved and what should be replaced? Any recommendations on where to go for best prices?