I stopped by today to take a look at what they were doing. If anything they understated how bad the wiring was. The wires looked even worse than I expected all very brittle and cracked. They were able to get to the interior wires by cutting a couple of 6X9 inch holes in the belly pan and will be riveting pieces back in to cover and seal the holes. Much of the interior wiring that I can see does not look much better. I will be replacing those sections when I swap out the converter and batteries. But that is another project.
WBCCI 10656 Southeastern Camping Unit
Associate European Unit
2006 Safari LS 23 ft
Formerly 1964 Bambi II
"I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell"