I will try to do it again. I did it from memory last time
Brett's Toad hook up and Brake Buddy checklist.
1. Attach tow bar to toad
2. Attach Toad to MH
3. Place key in ignition and verify it is in the first (unlocked) position. Verify this by moving the wheel back and forth a few inches. In my Saturn the radio is on if the key is right, so I look for the clock.
4. Place the transmission in the position required, or run through the pre-towing procedure, for towing as stated in your toad's owners manual.
5. Attach saftey cables from toad to MH. Remember to cross the cables.
6. Connect Brake Buddy break away cable
7. Make sure alert receiver is plugged in, in the MH cockpit
8. Place Brake Buddy on floor of car and attach to brake pedal
9. Move seat to proper position for Brake Buddy operation
10. Plug in 12 VDC power for Brake Buddy and set to proper sensitivity
11. Plug in Break away wiring to Brake Buddy
12. Plug in alert transmitter wiring to Brake Buddy and place on seat or dash if it will reach
13. Test brake buddy 2-3 times to purge toad vacum. While testing have co-pilot verify the alert receiver in the MH is working and have them check the toad brake lights
14. Recheck the steering wheel to be certain the wheel is not locked
15. Verify that the doors are locked, windows are up, and if you are like me unlock the Drivers door before closing it. I allways need something from the trunk of the toad and do not have the keys.
16. Remember to purge your Brake Buddy on removal, or if you bump the test button it will actuate and could hurt you or someone else!