Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-29-2011, 12:15 AM   #15
Rivet Master
 
ROBERTSUNRUS's Avatar

 
2005 25' Safari
Salem , Oregon
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 7,266
Images: 18
Blog Entries: 51
Hi, I told you if you continued to do burn-outs, this would happen.
__________________

__________________
Bob

2005 Safari 25-B
"Le Petit Chateau Argent"
[ Small Silver Castle ]
2000 Navigator / 2014 F-150 Eco-Boost / Equal-i-zer / P-3
YAMAHA 2400 / AIR #12144
ROBERTSUNRUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 05:23 AM   #16
Rivet Master
 
Wayne&Sam's Avatar
 
2014 25' Flying Cloud
Cuddebackville , New York
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,099
Images: 21
You don't think I can answer these, do you. Well....

1. Pressure was checked at the start of the ride.

2. Pressure monitor indicated all was OK (monitor consists of compressing tire with hand once in a while).

3. If the only thing that was sagging was my axle, I'd be very happy.

4. It's a Taiwanese tire, not Chinese.

5. When I filled the tire, I overinflated by 20%, then let 20% back out. Remaining 80% must have been all nitrogen (OK, I stole that one from somebody on the nitrogen thread).
__________________

__________________
Wayne&Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:41 PM   #17
Ready-to-Travel
 
pmclemore's Avatar

 
2012 30' International
Walkerton , Virginia
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,494
Two words:

Hens
Ley.

Pat
__________________
--------------------------------------
Somebody, please, point me to the road.

AIR 3987
TAC VA-2
WBCCI 4596
pmclemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 04:07 PM   #18
Rivet Master
 
Wayne&Sam's Avatar
 
2014 25' Flying Cloud
Cuddebackville , New York
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,099
Images: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmclemore View Post
Two words:

Hens
Ley.
Maybe you meant to say Hans Rey.
__________________
Wayne&Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 05:37 PM   #19
Rivet Master
 
Gene's Avatar
 
2008 25' Safari FB SE
Grand Junction , Colorado
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 10,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmclemore View Post
Two words:

Hens
Ley.

Pat
Hens Lay, or Willie Ley. What about Rooster Cockburn?

Gene
__________________
Gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 06:51 PM   #20
4 Rivet Member
 
Currently Looking...
San Diego , California
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 331
Images: 6
I suggest that you take it to Jackson Center and get 16" Michelin LT tires for it.
__________________
OB Bambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 09:05 PM   #21
Rivet Master
 
Phrunes's Avatar
 
1978 31' Sovereign
Oakley , California
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,197
I believe That I have diagnosed his problem...it would appear that he was equipped with two axles, and was only sporting two tires!
__________________

__________________
Phrunes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rear End Separation Permanent Fix? dmand001 Repairing/Replacing Floor &/or Frame 23 07-24-2017 03:12 PM
Floor/frame separation fix - section or all at once? GlobeTrottin Repairing/Replacing Floor &/or Frame 11 05-12-2011 08:21 PM
frame reinforcement - rear end separation silversafari Repairing/Replacing Floor &/or Frame 1 03-17-2011 11:16 AM


Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.