Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Running Gear - Axles, Brakes, Wheels & Tires > Axles
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-11-2005, 06:35 AM   #101
4 Rivet Member
Commercial Member

Currently Looking...
Somewhere , Indiana
Question Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6921
Yep we are stoked!!! for this trip - it seems that all our Trailer adventures is pinical to this one....

Henry if you are reading this - you better prepare SSL's companion if still there for the departure - you may have to mop up your floor with all the tears. We are really excited!!! we just checked the numbers and how much you have saved us - and if you are in to Canadian beer too you might put your order in - for it is but only a small jesture of sincere appreciation for the above and beyond customer service you are providing us and our 'trailers'.

Peter & Sharon,

Thanks for all of the kind words. The companion to your SSL left a few days ago. Rumor has it that more Airstream visitors are on the way to me.

Maybe I’ll follow you to Lou’s Friday (that’s this Friday the 15th) afternoon, steaks do sound kind of good. As far as beer – Lou may be the “expert” here. I remember reading somewhere that “every picture of you know who has an empty beer bottle in it” . Thus, Molson Canadian Ice must be the way to go.

On a serious note, your kudos’ are an excellent expression of your sincere appreciation!

Best Regards,

Henry
axleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 08:59 PM   #102
3 Rivet Member

Send a message via MSN to gotair Send a message via Yahoo to gotair
Well, We've put about 800 miles on the new axle already and its working out fine. The trip to montery went excellent... we had a great time... I haven't pulled the wheels off to have a look yet we've been over 100 deg. most of the month so I avoid unnecessary labor whenever I can... Hope you all are getting some camping in... we are ... C-YA
DAN, LAURA AND NICK..