Andy took good care of us, too. Had axles shipped to "Redneck Trailer Parts".. Or similar name, up in Arlington, Texas.
My sons and I drove to Arlington with our 2000# capable heavy duty welded utility trailer to fetch them. Them rascals be HEAVY!! The 3 we needed were banded together so the folks at Redneck just used a forklift to place them. We strapped down with 3", 4000# ratchet straps. Those axles never moved until we got home.
Once home we used a hydraulic engine lift to remove each from the bundle and trailer. (Remember to secure the other axles with straps you are NOT moving..once the load shifts you ain't stopping it by hand)
We raised up Ol' Mjolnir and started the operation. Removing the drum and brake hardware off the side of the axle you plan to slide underneath the AS to replace really eases your burden.
Auto floor jacks used to lower the. Placed on "furniture Dolly's" to roll out... Takes a few hands...
Removed all hubs and braking hardware on NEW axles to install. Good thing!!! Found one lead of a brake magnet smushed under a retainer (star nut)... Redneck got a replacement to us overnight. Bearings and seals all checked and decreased then installed AFTER axle in place (much lighter).. Also, had to drill out the mount holes as the new and old did not match up... So, out with a "step" bit!!! I broke 2 to complete the 12 new holes. When done, there was less than 1/64" variance... Actually too small to measure without far more expensive tools. Just measure from the spindle center to spindle center on another axle.. It is rocket science... But not really hard.
Oh, I supervised my grown son and two other friends for all this... They learned a lot!!! They even refused beer!!! But I insisted..
The hardest part is breaking in the new brakes. Once done, this baby is great!!!
Don't forget to properly wire and secure your brake wires... Cut the old ones "long.." Close to the back of the axle, so you have some wire to work with... Some folks use wire nuts.. My AS, was used, and used wire nuts. The brake wires were corroded to dust nearly onto the belly pan. New ones are soldered (properly) then coated with "liquid tape", silicone tape, electrical tape.
Peace and Blessings..