Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Marketplace > For Sale & Wanted > Parts Archive
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-08-2003, 08:20 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

Free: Drapes for 1971 Ambassador

My wife and her sister made new drapes and was going to throw the original ones out, but I said I'd check on the A/S forum first to find a new home for them before we did anything drastic.

The drapes are that hideous yellow color that was so popular in the 70's. We we've stripped the plastic tabs off them (to use on the new drapes), but the fabric is intact (although the lining is torn in places), and they are also a complete set you can either put up, replace the linings, or use as a pattern. Anyway, they're yours for the asking (and shipping).
Old 08-13-2003, 04:26 PM   #2
Retired.

Currently Looking...
. , At Large
It's curtains

Any idea what it would cost to send those drapes to sunny Florida? Unfortunately for us, yellow is what the entire inside of our trailer is...
If you still have them, and it will cost less than the national debt, I would be happy to take them off your hands. It is better than what is there now (nothing).
Thanks.
Terry
(in Florida)