Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-10-2016, 09:55 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2015 22' FB Sport
Olatje , Kansas
Thermostat and heat

Feeling quite stupid but here it is.. Trying to figure out if the thermostat is broken on our 22fb.

The manual for the furnace system isn't in our bundle of docs we were given when we bought the camper.

When the dial is on optional heat, it runs regardless of where the thermostat is set. Camper got up to 77 and I shut it down.

Moved the dial to the lowest grey fan slot and bump the thermostat up till it clicked then went a little further.. No heat.

So the only time I seem to get heat is when I'm running on optional heat and even when I mess with the thermostat it doesn't seem to do anything..

Don't want to freeze but also not interested in melting.. What the heck am I missing?
joekr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 10:26 PM   #2
2 Rivet Member

2015 22' FB Sport
Olatje , Kansas
So the on/switch was stuck but it's still not cycling.. Even in the on position, the heat only runs when it's set to optional heat..
Old 03-10-2016, 10:40 PM   #3
2 Rivet Member

2015 22' FB Sport
Olatje , Kansas
Figured it out. I think I drove too long today!