Old 06-16-2016, 07:30 AM   #15
1 Rivet Member
2016 28' Pendleton
terre haute , Indiana
Sensor located

Yes. The remote sensor for the rear A/C is located under a small round plastic cage to the left of the TV. I removed the cage and discovered that the tip of the sensor is held against the wall with a small plastic clip. I unscrewed that clip and pulled the tip of the sensor out about two inches. Take care not to let the wire and sensor fall back into the cabinet. Now the rear sensor measures the air temp and NOT the wall temp. I think I will drill a small hole in the cage and pull the tip of the sensor through the hole until it is touching only air. Then hold it in place with a little dab of silicone chalking. It is working perfectly with the wire pulled out two inches and hanging in the air.

jcwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 08:15 AM   #16
4 Rivet Member

2015 25' FB Flying Cloud
Portland , Oregon
Send a message via AIM to hhendrix Send a message via Yahoo to hhendrix
Does anyone have a picture of the location. I have a 27' Flying Cloud with dual air and I can't tell if it's the same as described here. Thanks in advance.

The ability to follow instructions is highly underrated.
hhendrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 08:27 AM   #17
Rivet Master

2017 30' Classic
Upper St Clair , Pennsylvania
Originally Posted by paiceman View Post
Our 30' FC had the same issue. I moved the thermostat. Not a big deal and partially solved the problem. But, we also raise the temp on the thermostat to compensate for heat build up near the thermostat. In essence fooling the entire system.

NEED TO CLARIFY. I moved the sensor not the thermostat. On the 30' FC our sensor was up above the TV and on the wall of the refrigerator. Moved it to well below the television and on the same wall, but when I moved the senor put some insulation between the sensor and the refrigerator compartment.

Bud & Alice (Bud posts)
Abby- Black Lab-TDI Certified
Hopey-Yellow Lab-TDI Certified
2017 30' Classic
2015 F350 6.7 Diesel Crew Cab
USAF - Military Training Instructor (TI) - 68-72
paiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 08:36 AM   #18
Rivet Master

2016 28' Pendleton
Currently Looking...
Scottsdale , Arizona
Hi from AZ. . . Since we're picking up our new Pendleton tomorrow , I'm going to show this whole thread to my tech. . .thanks to all for the input. . .regards, Craig
WBCCI 2851,4CU
RamblinManGa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 10:30 PM   #19
Some Guy

Nashville , Tennessee
And there it is. Who knew.

The Jarretts
Nashville, Tennessee
2015 25' Eddie Bauer
2015 F250 TV-Petrol
djarrett is offline   Reply With Quote