The aluminum pan I had fabricated was successful. It went on a little different than the original plan. After removal of the old unit, I ran two healthy beads of vulkem a couple inches apart around the opening in the trailer roof. The pan was next, centered over the 14" X 14" roof hole. A new foam A/C gasket was next with the AC unit on top of it, of course, centered over the roof opening. The long bolts provided with the new AC were installed to clamp all the pieces together To support the pan edges over the curvature of the roof, I used aluminum angle from Home Depot with thick foam on the bottom where it would contact the roof. The aluminum angle was long enough to span two ribs and fastened on the pan with self drilling hex head screws. Vulkem was used on these screws to prevent leakage. The 1" aluminum spacer with the 2 drain tubes welded in place was hooked to the original drain hose setup used with the DuoTherm via plastic barb fittings with stainless hose clamps. We are in the middle of corn harvest so it may be a while before I can provide pics of the finished unit. Feel free to PM me if necessary. We are very happy with the cooling ability of the new unit and dont miss the heat pump. The old unit was quite noisy and inadequate in temps over 85*.