For my traylah I have the King Electric HFC which has several advantages over the Vornado:
1. It won't tip over because of its shape.
2. It is more suited visually to use on a tabletop, which in an RV is probably the safest place for a heater, especially in the bedroom.
3. I would guess that it is quieter although since I don't have a Vornado I don't know. The HFC is extremely quiet.
4. It uses up less than half as much space when stored
5. Has a longer cord (probably, the HFC's cord is unusually long)
Pretty much all plug-in electric heaters sold in the U.S. put out the same amount of heat, 1500
watts or so, so that isn't really a consideration.
I use it in the bedroom in addition to the permanently installed wall heater I mentioned upthread.