Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-13-2011, 09:34 PM   #1

2011 27 FB International
Boulder , Colorado
Furnace problems

Our Atwood furnace on our 2010 has never worked on a consistent basis. Last year it was a loose wire, now after 10 days of camping it has quit, no fan, nothing. Anyone else with a similar problem?
Marilynperl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 09:39 PM   #2
Contributing Member

2018 Interstate Grand Tour Ext
Austin (Hays County) , Texas
Did you check all of the circuit breakers/fuses?

There is an on/off circuit breaker switch on the furnace that is accessed by taking off the outside door. If that pops, the furnace is totally dead as you describe. Mine was in the off position when the trailer came from the factory and I had to find the switch and turn it on. Indicates to me that the furnace was never tested at the factory.
WBCCI #9632
Pahaska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:15 PM   #3

2011 27 FB International
Boulder , Colorado
I had tested the on/off switch before calling a mobile repair person. Turned out both the board and switch were bad. Hoping my warranty will reimburse me.
Marilynperl is offline   Reply With Quote