Old 03-18-2004, 11:46 AM   #15
Rivet Master
Commercial Member

1977 20' Argosy 20
Charleston , West Virginia
Send a message via Yahoo to ViewRVs
Please don't take me comment the wrong way. Certainly no ill intent on my part.

Managing the knowledge here has been a topic of discussion several times. We almost need to consolidate threads or make and FAQ threads in each area that lists the topic threads. This forum is an invaluable source of information and every thread contributes to the body of knowledge (at least the ones that stay on topic! ).

ViewRVs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 03:25 PM   #16
2 Rivet Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by 1985air345
Please don't take me comment the wrong way. Certainly no ill intent on my part.

Managing the knowledge here has been a topic of discussion several times. We almost need to consolidate threads or make and FAQ threads in each area that lists the topic threads. This forum is an invaluable source of information and every thread contributes to the body of knowledge (at least the ones that stay on topic! ).
I hope I didn't sound defensive. I wasn't taking your comment negatively. Perhaps because I write so (very) slowly that sometimes it comes out differently than if I would've said it verbally. But I was just saying that the other thread would've been good to read if I only knew that I was going to be dealing with a thermostat issue. (I guess I was sounding defensive). I realize that there are times when history repeats itself in forums and that can contribute to some repeated conversations about things in the archives. What can I say....but...I'm guilty of being lazy sometimes when it comes to digging for answers. I don't always feel that what I find (fram a search) is the right answer because there might be something missing that I need to dig further on and it's easier to dispatch help from people right at the beginning of a problem just by asking....even if it is redundant to ask the same question again. I can't blame anybody for answering a redundant question with a URL to a previous thread, though. That's a good answer (IMHO).

This forum and the cooperation people have for each other is wonderful and I sure appreciate it.

Best Regards,
Dave