I have gotten it stopped. Air has been running 4 hours and no drips so far!
This is what I did. I took a small wire brush and cleaned all the goop from around the crack and chipped of areas. Then I took the Perma Oxy Epoxy and applied it all over the area where it had leaked and extended it out a couple of inches. This I let cure for about an hour. It said it would set in 5 mins, but I gave it a little more time. I found some old liquid nails that I had and really gooped it on heavy, probably over kill. Not very pretty but you can not see it unless you drop the inside cover. It is also a little flexible so maybe bouncing down the road will not jar it loose.
If it stays and holds, I do not have to buy a new AC.