Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-06-2011, 04:10 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member
61Bambi's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 22
Camloc for Bowen W/H cover

Does anyone have a source and part number for the type of camloc that used on the cover of the Bowen water heaters in the 50's and 60's? This camloc is completely different than the ones currently used on the Atwood water heaters. i've looked at the 4002's at Aircraft Spruce's web page and theirs have a screw head rather than the wing stud. Their 2600 series seems too small for the cover.

61Bambi is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Retro silver vinyl LP Tanks cover commander31 LP Gas, Piping, Tanks & Regulators 1 06-14-2013 06:17 PM
1976 airstream vent cover Treyladut Roof Vents, Skylights & Fans 1 08-07-2011 08:05 AM
Kitchen exhaust & cover missing Sheepmate Roof Vents, Skylights & Fans 0 07-27-2011 01:02 PM
RETRAX Bed Cover Mr & Mrs S Tow Vehicles 12 07-19-2011 09:56 AM
How do you cover the back of your truck? aname4me Tow Vehicles 34 03-01-2011 12:36 AM

Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.