63 Sov. Heater replacement.
Ok I've been reading this forum for sometime and I need extra help, slow I guess. I'm to the point I'm ready to install a new furnace to replace the International Mod. TTG1125 heater. It's out of my 66 Sov. Land Yatch, 33 ft.. Here's my questions:
1. The original (I think) can use 120 volts AC or 12 volts DC, I'm assuming this is the power to run the fan moter and thermostat. Would an inverter work of porper size to operate this in DC mode.
2. The international was bottom ducked but appears could be bottom or either side, do the new ones come with these options?
3. Is the opening on the outside standard for all or at most furnaces.
4. What size would be the best for this 33 ft trailer.
5. If the replacement furnace will need some duct work to make fit whats the best materials to use or should a pro be used to connect the duct.
I hope I'm not repeating other questions but searching didn't answer all my questions. So thanks in advance for all the help I get from this site, great bunch of folks here. Hope to meet some of you when mines ready to go.