Old 05-31-2011, 10:09 AM   #15
4 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Weldon Spring , Missouri
While at the factory service center recently, I asked about adding a 2nd a/c to my present trailer. To provide adequate power, they suggested adding an additional 30 amp plug, and running the wiring inside the corner closet in the bedroom, then in between the shells across the ceiling, to access the a/c unit, which would operate independently from my forward unit. This would be cheaper, and much less invasive, than upgrading to 50 amp service......but, I would not have the coordination of the "dual zone" controller, and, I'd have to drag around a second 30 amp cord, plus an expensive and cumbersome adapter. Nothing was mentioned about structural support, and I didn't ask about cost, because I think I will go in a different direction.

Old 07-04-2011, 09:33 PM   #16
4 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Weldon Spring , Missouri
A/C abruptly quit tonight; did not trip its c/b; comfort control window went blank; used reset procedure and window displays code "EE" when buttons released (after showing "FF" when switch is turned on). My paperwork doesn't list the codes. Does anuone know what this means (other than "you're screwed)?