I have 4-burner Magic Chef stove/ oven in my 85 Sovereign
. The oven has a pilot which is manually lit. When I liight the pilot, I get a very small flame that isn't long enough to reach the thermocouple. Consequently, the oven won't light. Thinking the pilot might be clogged, I removed it for cleaning. While it was out, I lit the propane coming out of the tube that supplies the pilot. To my surprise, I get the same tiny flame from the supply tube without the pilot installed. The burners on the stove work fine, so I know propane is getting to the stove.
The oven on this trailer has rarely been used and worked ok the last time it was used (about 4 yrs ago).
Any suggestions for troubleshooting this problem?