Do you SMELL propane when you turn on a burner?
Have you tried each burner in turn and are you getting no fire on ALL burners?
I wonder if you have two shutoff valves, one for the hob (stovetop) and the other for the oven. If you do a logical place to look would be under the burner units. Not all that familiar with your year model, but on mine the pan surrounding the burners lifts up from the front so you can clean crumbs, etc. If it's "new to you" be prepared to be grossed out because the former owner may not have known that it could/should be cleaned. Look of anything that looks like a shutoff valve, likely to be on the back side. Turn it on IF the burners appear to be in decent condition and clear of debris. Attempt to light with a match or lighter.
It's possible you propane pressure may be too high or too low. If it's on the high end it can be hard to light a burner at full blast, so crank it back a bit for a subsequent trial.
On very old stoves (and yours isn't) the little flame holes might be clogged. They can be cleaned with pipe cleaners.
THIS point is where I call in a pro. Science experiments can go BOOM.
You might have a crimp in a propane line.
You might have liquid in a propane line. Propane has small amounts of water in it, and a line that isn't purged once in a while can fill with water. Propane gas will bubble through this for a while, but eventually the clog will stop the flow.
Good luck, Paula
Today is a gift, that's why they call it the present.