Originally Posted by jlph05
We can't get the microwave to work. How can we check that. The plug is hot but can't find wiring diagram. Any help out there?
First of all are you on a generator or plugged into 110V power from your house or campsite? A generator needs to be a proper wattage to run your microwave, if it is under the wattage req. the plug will get hot but no cooking. If you are plugged into 110V maybe the microwave is bad. Try operating something of a lower wattage in that outlet like a fan or light etc.