Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-25-2014, 07:07 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member

Vintage Kin Owner
ramah , New Mexico
Send a message via Yahoo to pntdldy Send a message via Skype™ to pntdldy
Arrow WORKING Dometic M 70 B, FREE (pickup only), no doors

Okay, got the new fridge in, have the old WORKING Dometic M70B. Doors come with it IF you want them, else they'll sadly go to the dump. The refrigerator works, the doors are pretty shot, but if you're good with fixing plastic/fiberglass, perhaps you're good to go.

Will be available until Mid August, then it gets hauled off since I'm heading out for the highway (FINALLY).

Please let me know. It's located Coastal Carolina near Jacksonville, NC. Will haul a short distance for fuel funds (diesel)
THANKS
Mischa
pntdldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 02:40 PM   #2

1975 29' Ambassador
Cameron , North Carolina
Hey Mischa,

I may be interested. I'm in central NC, so I can come get it or meet you, either way. I know your deadline is coming up! I'm trying to see how mine works after I get everything cleaned and try lighting it. If the test fails, I'll let you know.

Thanks!
QueenDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 06:29 AM   #3
1 Rivet Member

Vintage Kin Owner
ramah , New Mexico
Send a message via Yahoo to pntdldy Send a message via Skype™ to pntdldy
Let me know. There are still a few things to fix before I can depart, however with fuel prices, I'm a bit short on funds to haul the fridge any farther than perhaps Fayetteville. I'm located outside back gates of Camp LeJeune. I have the doors as well, if needed, but the plastic is coming away from the door frame.

Where is Central NC? Perhaps a donation to my fuel expense would help, if you really need this fridge, else it'll go for scrap. Sad as it still functions.
pntdldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 10:22 PM   #4

1975 29' Ambassador
Cameron , North Carolina
That's more than reasonable. I'm willing to meet you much closer to Jacksonville as well. I will let you know, I'll find out if I need it by the end of this weekend. I'd like to have the doors with it, as they'll help with finding parts to repair/replace them. Any way I can get dimensions from you?

My corner of Central NC is about 20 minutes south of Sanford, but the trailer will soon be moving to the outer banks as a home for my husband for work. I just don't live near much, so it's hard to explain to people where I am. ;-)

Thank you for your help! I appreciate it! I'll also have some free-to-good-home parts here soon, if there's anything you need.
QueenDuck is offline   Reply With Quote