Old 07-10-2013, 02:38 PM   #15
Mountain High

1990 32' Excella
Adirondack Mountains , New York
Received the used parts yesterday, Thanks again James from Texas. Raining most of the day so far so I'll have to work on it tomorrow, weather permitting. Compared boards and they are a little different, but all the connectors have a spot to plug into and traced back to the appropriate function. One difference is that the old board had 3- 5amp fuses and the replacement board has none.

Old 07-11-2013, 12:20 PM   #16
Mountain High

1990 32' Excella
Couldn't just change out the circuit board because the gas valve was different and had wires going to the old circuit board. So changed out entire assembly with the "new" used parts and changed out the upper control board. Everything is working, YAHOO!! Tried the 110V and the heater started to get hot so I switched over to LP and the burner lit and all seems to be working. Waiting to cool down the refer and will let it run overnight and wait and see if it's still functioning. I'm still confused over the 12VDC terminal block where 12V comes in direct from the 12V side of the converter/charger. When I reinstalled the connections I put the 12V Hot (black wire) on the top terminal and the white wire on the center terminal and the unit didn't power up. When I switched the hot wire to the bottom I got power to the upper controls and everything started to work. I am wondering if I need to add a jumper from the bottom terminal to the top terminal? For now I'm going to leave well enough alone.

Bill

Old 07-12-2013, 08:54 AM   #17
Mountain High

1990 32' Excella
Results are in. Ran for 8-9 hours on LP set on the coldest setting the freezer got to -1F. Didn't have a thermometer handy for the Refrig. portion. Switched to 110V and adjusted the thermostat to normal. Ran fine overnight with the freezer at 0F and the refer at 39F. It's nice to have a working frig back, I forgot what a pain it is when you have to drive out for ice every couple of days.