Originally Posted by Mrcrowley
Nope this is a rebuilt refridg burnt out heater for electric operation which worked fine till it stopped(hope running during winter did not kill it)Just got gas all up and running on trailer first time for gas the freezer get real cold but refridg is like room temp. Any ideas I'll post model number tonight .
Ok model number is Dometic RM 2652 it is rebuilt fridge
1) worked great first two months installed on electric
2) left plugged in all winter
3) around april uncovered trail opened frig noticed not cold
4) FYI gas not hooked up because replacing bad gas line frig had one bad line.
5) frig was working both freezer and ref before winter
6) hooked up gas switched to auto a click and no light I disconnected gas flow solenoid tapped it a few times connected it and it lit
7) left on over night freezer very cold ref room temp
So replacing heating element should not be issue but why do it if frig is toast any idea on which was to go now?