Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Interior Restoration Forum > Refrigerators
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-21-2007, 05:04 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1964 22' Safari
Saint-Apollinaire , Quebec
Question Burner for refrigerator 1964

We have a Safari 64. Were could I find the burner for the refrigerator ?

JPS
jpsabourin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 09:53 AM   #2
calitrotter

Currently Looking...
Berkeley , California
on my 63 golobe trotter (which has a different fridge on the opposite side than yours) i found my burner in the back left, under the fridge. mine is also accessable through a service door on the exterior behind the refer.
i think yours may have a flint lightining mechanism, while mine has a pilot lighting tube, which lights with a flame from the front.

my problem is that it seems to run all day, and get cold.. but overnight the burner goes out for no apparent reason.. i light it in the morning, check it all day and before i go to bed, but it's always out in the morning..
weird.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	burner.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	39852  
2001 Buell X1 Lightning
2002 Isuzu Axiom 4x2
1963gt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags