Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-13-2016, 03:25 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

Midland , Alaska
ARB Fridge/Freezer I replace original

I have a 1973 27ft Overlander an I'm looking to replace the original refrigerator and I'm looking for some advice/recommendations.

Has anyone installed any arb fridge/freezers in their airstreams? Would those be a good replacement for my original unit?

I'm looking at getting a pair of 12v fridge/freezers and using one for a fridge and the other for a freezer, but can change if needed. I also like that I can remove them for road trips and in the back of the jeep for some off-road adventures.

Is this a bad idea? These ARB units aren't cheap, ~$850 each. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
luckyrugger is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search