Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-31-2016, 11:57 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member

2020 30' Flying Cloud
2020 FC 30 Bunk , Georgia
Unexpected Benefits

My first post.
Wife and I bought first AS in April. New 27FB FC. Tow it with 2015 RAM 2500 Limited with rear air suspension.

First trip was to PA for medical emergency related to Mom-In-Law. We camped in driveway. The AS provided a refuge and much needed private space for both in-laws (in their house) and us (in the AS)

More importantly, the rig made it possible to bring back my In-Laws providing all needed living support on the way back to GA.

Both are doing better and living in our basement in-law suite now.

My thanks to W VA for providing dump stations at rest stops. All states should do this.

While this is not a story of adventure to some exotic spot, it is a story of what a great trailer AS is and how it can be so much more than vacation equipment. I do not know how we would have brought the folks home with out the AS and the RAM Crew Cab.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6952.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	307.3 KB
ID:	268036  
Farrgramm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 12:00 PM   #2
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
Spokane , Washington
Welcome

Welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear about your troubles but glad to know you were able to manage things. Looking forward to hearing more about your adventures down the road.

Best Wishes
aftermath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 12:47 PM   #3
Rivet Master

2007 Interstate
Normal , Illinois
Welcome, and congratulations on what appears to have been a very timely purchase.

Maggie