Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > On The Road...
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-07-2009, 01:32 PM   #1
Heavily Armed

2005 30' Safari
Austin , Texas and Colorado...ish
The Wild Rumpus (aka, 'fishing trip')

Sitting in my office last week, gazing at my dogs as they tried wholeheartedly to escape their luxurious 5 acre yard in a spirited attempt to eviscerate the mailman and land me in the penitentiary, I realized that it was time, once again, to venture forth from the safe haven of my compound, and tempt fate with various semi-legal hijinks. Accordingly, rowdy friends were called, legal statutes were researched, and large quantities of beer were purchased. Reservations were made at Water's Edge rv park in Rockport Texas, fishing poles exhumed from various nooks and crannies, and my Bunkhouse stocked liberally with the four food groups (steak, steak, steak, and advil). We plan on leaving this coming Friday morning, arriving in time for the belt sander races and chickensh**t bingo (NOT to be missed). Pics (the tame ones) will be forthcoming, assuming I survive.

Mirthless

Incidentally, does anyone know what the usual fine is for driving with an unregistered rv? DPS won't tell me, and nobody else seems to know...typical, really.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:57 PM   #2
Rivet Master

2007 Interstate
Normal , Illinois
Love the name of this thread--- has to be from "Where the Wild Things Are"! Will be expecting the earth to shake a bit, and watching for your pics.