Old 09-29-2016, 10:21 PM   #15
2 Rivet Member

2014 25' FB Flying Cloud
Cincinnati , Ohio
Topsail Hill State Nature Preserve in Florida. Fabulous for kids: beach, biking, pool, shuffleboard, you name it. It's wonderful and beautiful. Near Destin.

Old 10-07-2016, 01:40 PM   #16
2 Rivet Member

2005 25' International CCD
Mission Hills , Kansas
Table Rock Lake SP

Sites 180 and 181 are beautiful at Table Rock Lake State Park in Branson, Missouri. Trails, a lake and boat rental. Lots of wonderful things to do in Branson, Missouri as well.

Old 10-07-2016, 03:15 PM   #17
Rivet Master

2006 23' Safari SE
Biloxi , Mississippi
Looks like the OP has moved on down the road.
Old 10-07-2016, 06:38 PM   #18
1 Rivet Member

2003 22' International
Somerville , Alabama
We live in the north Alabama area (near Huntsville). Our favorite local campground is Honeycomb Campground on Lake Guntersville. We just spent the last four nights there (its fall break for my kids). They have lake front sites... we have kayaks and can access the lake from the campsites... they have a great, clean swimming beach... you can rent pontoon boats, canoes, and SUP boards (stand up paddle board), and kayaks. A lot of kids fish from the banks at their campsites. I understand that the campground is owned by TVA, but is fun by a private group. I highly recommend it. As a matter of fact, I met a fellow Airstreamer this week that was from Birmingham.
Old 10-09-2016, 07:38 PM   #19
1 Rivet Member

2016 23' Flying Cloud
2014 Interstate Coach
Birmingham , Alabama
Gunnrack

Hey Bill, just saw your post, I lost your little note for new vents, by the way I'd love to have your email, on our way to as factory, in Elizabethtown, Ky tonight Jackson Center tomorrow . Then on to Outter Bannk if still there! Then back to B'ham . Loved metting you
Old 10-15-2016, 08:10 PM   #20
2 Rivet Member

1987 32' Excella
1999 33' Land Yacht
Clear Lake , Minnesota
Recommended Camping

Come to the Minnesota Airsteam park//www.airstreampark.com and then go on to enjoy the many camping tresures in Minnesota
Old 10-16-2016, 11:38 AM   #21
1 Rivet Member

2003 22' International
Somerville , Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmgunn1 View Post
Hey Bill, just saw your post, I lost your little note for new vents, by the way I'd love to have your email, on our way to as factory, in Elizabethtown, Ky tonight Jackson Center tomorrow . Then on to Outter Bannk if still there! Then back to B'ham . Loved metting you
Hey JMGUNN,
Hope you guys are having safe travels! text me at the phone number that I gave you and I will send you my email with that vent cap info.
Bill