Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > On The Road...

Old 02-11-2009, 06:04 PM   #15
4 Rivet Member
Currently Looking...
holland , Michigan
Did 84 and the cabbage about 3 weeks ago down to i80 and over to i25 into ft.collins area. Winds through the columbia gorge were interesting, and ice fog for most of 84 was even more interesting. Still, the by pass around salt lake city was great. I never have towed in the summer so stupid and bliss is the norm. Trouble with april is snow storms are worse that time of year in the rockies than jan/Feb sometimes. Keep the /propane/refrig/water full and make sure 4wd is working good. Nothing more cozy than a streamer when the roads are closed.

safari 28 is offline   Reply With Quote

eugene, route, trip, winter

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Eugene OR overnight SafariSogood On The Road... 3 01-19-2008 07:31 PM
Question for owners of mid twin bed units of early 70s mello mike Cabinets, Counter Tops & Furnishings 16 01-09-2006 06:55 AM
Route & RV Park Recomendations - Austin TX to San Jose CA Bambi_Bandit On The Road... 3 12-21-2005 08:57 AM
Calling all Austin, TX Airstreamers... I have a question bake315 Our Community 3 07-18-2004 03:25 PM
Austin,TX-which route would you recommend John On The Road... 18 01-13-2003 01:02 PM

Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002-2015 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.