Old 02-17-2010, 07:20 AM   #29
Rivet Master
Las Vegas , Nevada
[QUOTE=Skater;810439]I know this thread is about the quality of service, but one thing that REALLY puts me off Good Sam is the amount of junk mail they send me.

Hey Skater- Like you, we don't care for all their junk mail either. All it took for us was to phone them and they gave us a choice to opt out of any or all mailings. We now only receive the requested mailings. This should work for everyone.

345bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:40 PM   #30
Rivet Master
2005 19' Safari
Phoenix , Arizona
I'd check with the insurance company you use for your tow vehicle. We got tow insurance for a few dollars extra every six months. The only problem is that sometimes (depends on where you break down) you may have to pay out of pocket, and wait to get reimbursed. However, a couple of years ago, we had a flat on our Airstream in Mexican Water, Arizona, and pulled off the road and got stuck in deep sand. The tow truck had to come from Cortez, Colorado (the alternative was Ship Rock, New mexico), from a different state, and the flat fix with mileage was $450. We had to pay with a credit card at the time, but Farmers later reimbursed the full amount.

Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 09:53 AM   #31
2 Rivet Member
2004 25' Safari
san antonio , Texas
Never mind. Just read all I need to know. Thank goodness for airforum website.
judybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 11:33 AM   #32
4 Rivet Member
2007 31' Classic
Pulaski , Tennessee
We've used Allstate Motor Club's RV Roadhelp for several years. Used it three times and were very pleased with their response and the companies they sent to provide towing/service. If you ever stay at KOAs, it also offers KOA discounts. Allstate Motor Club - Welcome to RV Roadhelp

au_ee is offline   Reply With Quote