Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-03-2019, 05:28 PM   #781
"Cloudsplitter"

2003 25' Classic
Houstatlantavegas , Malebolgia
HyGene,

I am also awaiting the energy to get me ready to get the AS ready.
We travel to New England and New Bedford Mass in the middle of May to get our Portuguese Culture fix along with three Dog Shows.
'Pirate' is 9mos old now and a real handful.
We still have the Greeley trip planed Sept 9-13th at the Island Grove Park for the PWDCA National Speciality
Then on to the West Coast.

Bob
🇺🇸
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_2506.jpeg
Views:	78
Size:	382.8 KB
ID:	337250  
Old 04-03-2019, 10:48 PM   #782
Rivet Master

2005 25' Safari
Salem , Oregon
Random Trip?

Hi, due to a river cruise, medical, and dental work, our trailer never got out last year. Lee wants to leave sometime this month, for a month. No idea what-so-ever where we will go. Today I filled my propane tanks; Well that's a start.
YAMAHA 2400 / AIR #12144
ROBERTSUNRUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 01:24 PM   #783
Master of Universe

2008 25' Safari FB SE
Grand Junction , Colorado
Bobs,

Maybe we'll meet somewhere this year. Bob of Oregon, come this way! Bluff, Utah awaits. We'll be there April 23 to May 7. I don't know if many sites are left and traveling these days makes randomness harder than ever.

I'd love to see you guys maneuver your trailers around my driveway.

The Airstream is sold; a 2016 Nash 24M replaced it.
Gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 01:52 PM   #784
"Cloudsplitter"

2003 25' Classic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene View Post
Bobs,

Maybe we'll meet somewhere this year. Bob of Oregon, come this way! Bluff, Utah awaits. We'll be there April 23 to May 7. I don't know if many sites are left and traveling these days makes randomness harder than ever.

I'd love to see you guys maneuver your trailers around my driveway.
Gene,
We have no set plans after the show that could very well be doable.

Bob
🇺🇸
Old 05-04-2019, 05:40 PM   #785
Master of Universe

2008 25' Safari FB SE
I've been much too busy—finished phase II of bathroom remodel, got trailer on road, detailed SUV and truck, too many doctor visits. We never made it to Pueblo because too many snow interruptions for a trailer. This has been a very snowy and cold winter, especially after last year's extreme drought. So we went to a campground near Montrose and relaxed for a few days, came home for several days, then drove to Bluff, Utah for 15 days. We have been relaxing, eating, napping, exploring a bit and greeted old friends from Crawford two days ago. More of same. The chef is cooking two of us a special dinner tonight (it does pay to make friends when you visit a town a lot) at Twin Rocks Cafe. We have visited so often lately, people recognize us.

Yesterday we got lost for a while, but eventually found 17 Room House (or 17 Room Ruin, or many more names). An unusual north facing ruin and not far from Bluff if you can fly over the San Juan River. Otherwise, a 48 mile round trip. The ruin looked like a fortress and guarded the south side of the river. In their last years the Anasazi built very defensive settlements and withdrew, apparently under attack. The game may have run out and trees were scarce after centuries of cutting. Eventually a withering drought collapsed their culture.

Some say as many as a million Anasazi may have lived in the four corners area. Bears Ears National Monument covers a large part of the southeast Utah area with archeological sites—it will take generations to explore all the area. The Monument was reduced to 15% of what it had been and now the decision is in court. I think it will be overturned and Bears Ears' will be restored. The Antiquities Act does not have any mechanism for reversing a decision to create a Monument. We seem to spend too much effort destroying the past than preserving it.

Today we visited the very good museum at Edge of the Cedars Museum in Blanding. It was a free day and we enjoy looking the the artifacts. It is a very good collection in an out of the way place. We then drove to Spirit Cave Ruins, one not found on the internet. It was fairly close to Blanding and easy to walk to. It was also very well protected by the overhanging rocks, so we saw the mud plaster still on ruins' walls. Usually all you see are the rocks they built with, but they put a plaster on them for finished walls. We have needed this break more than we knew and have lots of plans when we get home to wear us out. But for now, we are enjoying ourselves. Our friends leave next Tuesday and we leave on Wednesday. We always complain we don't see enough of each other, but then many months pass by and we don't.

Old 05-05-2019, 06:38 PM   #786
Master of Universe

2008 25' Safari FB SE
We did some four wheel driving today to see River House ruin overlooked the San Juan River and west of Comb Ridge. The road is about 4.5-5 miles and had many creek crossings and one hairy hill with big holes. The FJ Cruiser handled it all with aplomb and I got to use the locker and the A Trac (I think it uses the ABS system to prevent any wheels from spinning). No slipping, no sliding and just up and down. E kept Comb Wash, the road was dry and in a week would start to have problems with deep sand. We picked a good time. The Wash had a hard bottom, but some of the road would be bog if it rained recently. We don't go 4-wheeling anymore since we are tired of bouncing around, but this was a ruin worth seeing. I haven't ever used some of the toys on the FJ in almost 6 years, but glad to know they all work.

Now that I scared Barb and our friends, they will ask for a simple, quiet day tomorrow. Maybe I can fool them and take them somewhere else weird. Probably not a good idea wince they all would malign me for hours. What are friends for?

Old 05-11-2019, 11:39 AM   #787
Master of Universe

2008 25' Safari FB SE
We are back home after relaxing and having fun in southeast Utah.

I looked at my last post and see I wrote "E kept Comb Wash" and wonder what that meant? I wonder if spell checker ever gets it's feeling hurt about all the complaints about weird changes to what we write. Comb Wash is an intermittent creek on the west side of Comb Ridge, about 8 miles west of Bluff. We had to ford the creek many times, but it was only about 3" deep and the bottom was hard. I never want to drive through water where I can't see the bottom, but sometimes I have. You can walk through water to see how deep it is, but you need high boots for that. Sometimes you can walk alongside a sunken road and stay dry using a stick to check the bottom (dirt roads through use compact the soil and are sometimes a lot lower than the surrounding land and then collect water). Or wait for someone else to show up and see if they make it. Snorkels are made for off road vehicles that enable you to drive in three or more feet of water without getting water in the engine. I do not want to do that. I can't imagine driving through water halfway up the windshield, waiting for leaks and not being able to see the bottom and maybe not the top. This all about slowly flowing water that will not drag you along.

The weirdest drive through water was in the Taylor River in Colorado 25+ years ago. The "road" went up the river maybe a hundred yards. All the rocks on the bottom faced downstream and so when we went upstream, we had all this river rock tilted upward toward downstream, so we had to "climb" up each one (there were countless such flat rocks tilted upward). It was easy to do, but quite bouncy. The river was deeper than three inches, maybe 8" or more. When we got to the foot of Taylor Pass, it was still plugged with snow, so we had to go back. Going downstream was a lot easier.

We did that with a 1990 Nissan "base model" pickup. That little and rather simple truck went everywhere, often off road and after 145,000 miles and $400 in repairs, we sold it to someone. It was a great truck and I don't think Nissan makes vehicles as good as that one anymore. I didn't need lockers or other fancy stuff and always made it. I was careful not to let my male ego make decisions and was cautious, though I suppose many people thought we were crazy. Now that I have an SUV that can climb Mt. Everest, I am far less interested in doing what we used to, but it is nice to have all that stuff for nasty weather in Colorado.

Seeing old friends and taking it easy was great. We will go back to Bluff in early October. We and our friends got the last two sites at Coral Sands RV Park then—since Pamela and Mike have taken it over, they have been filling the place during the high seasons because they are very nice people and are fixing up the place. We have been glad to recommend them and so nice people get more business and we get to stay in a nice place. Unfortunately, now they are so popular we have to reserve way in advance. I told them I could post some bad reviews so they could relax more, but they like being busy. The park is still kind of rustic, but they are installing bathrooms (it never had any) and plan on a better office when they get time and some people to help them put up the new building (hard to find workers there). We like kind of rustic. The sites are large and there are lots of trees. No grass because it is the desert, but still well kept. The air is clean and smells great. The air is usually clear. It gets much too hot in the summer, so spring and fall are the high seasons.

We'll be going to Pueblo in June, after several days there, transporting Barb's parents to our house for two weeks, then going back. We also have a funeral service in NM to take them to while we are in Pueblo. We have to senior proof the house because they won't know what remote does what and where anything is. They eat differently, so we will have shelves in a fridge just for their 1950's food. They get the master suite, so we will use another bathroom and sleep in the trailer (bigger bed than in the guest room plus some privacy). They get up at 5, we definitely don't, but we may have to. They go to sleep around 8:30 or on wild nights, 9, we don't. They don't like mountain roads, we live on one. I am unsure whether they will want to go in to Grand Jct. at all once they get here. This should be interesting. Hopefully Barb's injured knee holds out and she can get it stronger. We are adjusting to the possibility of one or two knee replacements for her and hope it at the least keep surgery as far away as possible. We are well aware surgeons like to cut (either because that is what they do or because of the money) and have to figure out just what is best for Barb.

Now, as always, we have to catch up with everything that was ignored for a couple of weeks. We can't even keep up when we stay home, so we never have caught up.

Old 05-11-2019, 11:52 PM   #788
Rivet Master

2005 25' Safari
Salem , Oregon
Hi, Gene; Like you, I sometimes watch and let other people be the Guinea Pigs before I drive into a bad situation. My truck is very capable but I still play it safe.

Knee surgery / replacement sounds serious. If you have to do it, you have to do it. hoping the best for you and Barb.

I was easily able to buy some bottled water for Lee; She was concerned for me since I didn't pack enough drinks for me. There are so many things that I don't like so finding fruit smoothies or iced tea is hard to find. I don't drink water, any alcohol, and colas. This limits my selection.
YAMAHA 2400 / AIR #12144
ROBERTSUNRUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 05:14 AM   #789
Rivet Master

2014 20' Flying Cloud
Sag Harbor , New York
Thank you for your detailed reports . . . much appreciated. Best wishes for strengthening that knee with PT and careful activity . . . surgery is no fun.

Thanks again,

Peter
OTRA15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 04:31 PM   #790
Master of Universe

2008 25' Safari FB SE
Bob and Peter, Thanks for your good wishes for Barb's knees.

Bob, I feel for your efforts to find your favored drinks (perhaps "flavored" drinks). I don't drink coffee or soda and very little alcohol, but am addicted to Market Spice cinnamon/orange green tea. I get it by the pound on Amazon. I found out about it about 30 years ago and my consumption keeps going up as I give up other liquids. I do drink water. I used to drink a lot of coffee, but two things happened. A roommate broke my coffee pot and never replaced it and coffee in restaurants is usually bad. So I just moved on.

Thinking about Barb's possible knee replacement(s), I know for quite a few weeks I would be the caregiver and hope I remain reasonably healthy for that. Being almost 10 years older means maybe it would be best for both of us if she had it done this year before I am useless. Another factor is how long will it last? The general answer for a total is 20 years or more. So, what is her life expectancy? Her grandmother died at nearly 103 and her parents are 94 and 93 and still doing pretty well—so she might need another one at close to 90 with bad luck. That would mean I would be close to 100 (I never thought I would live that long and my caretaker skills might not be too good for a 2nd replacement). This is all bizarre thinking, but something that you have to think about. I already told Barb after I'm gone she should find a young (and rich) guy to take care of her needs. Partial replacements don't last as long, but the recovery is a lot easier. There is also whether to have one or two done at the same time. Recovery is tough from totals, but going through it twice is also tough. The irony of all this is I was always the one with knee troubles—I have had both knees' meniscus cartilage trimmed years ago and since I have been wearing simple compression braces all day, my knees hardly bother me anymore.

Not many years ago, surgery for people over 75 for things like this wasn't done because of poor health, but those parameters have been expanded. When I had back surgery done when I was around 73, my regular doctor had to look me over and write a letter that I could take it. Barb isn't that old and is otherwise good shape, so that is not a problem. A friend who is 85 just had one knee replaced and he is progressing well, but slowly. Ten years ago he may not have been able to have his knee replaced. Another factor is to get surgery soon before Medicare runs out of money because Congress is doing nothing to fix relatively minor problems with it and Social Security.

The trailer is emptied for now, the truck unhitched and unpacked. I have to grease the wheel bearings. This trailer has E-Z Lube bearings and they seem pretty straight forward, but I have to pull each wheel to get to the grease zerks. This is something easy to put off and so I decided to do it before our next trip to Pueblo. Maybe I will then put it off until after we get home from that, ad infinitum.

It has warmed up here and pleasant temps rule for the next week. It remains unusually wet, though dry for the near future. Rivers are running high and if we get heavy rains and very hot weather in the mountains, floods may come too. Better than drought unless you live in a flood plain. There aren't that many bridges across the Colorado River in Grand Junction and parts of I-70's eastbound lanes sometimes get flooded. Our usual route into GJ might flood too from the Gunnison River just before the confluence with the Colorado, but there are some ways around the low spots that should work. There is still a lot of snow in the mountains though floods usually come not from a combination of snow melt, but gully-washer thunderstorms. If you've never seen 5 or 6" of rain in 30 minutes, you have a treat—one time in Crawford we had water blowing through the chinking on one side our log house, creeks running where we had never seen them before and friends had a river behind their house. Nothing serious happened as the water did run off fast, but it could certainly have been worse.

Old 05-12-2019, 08:42 PM   #791
Rivet Master

1966 24' Tradewind
1995 34' Excella
Lynchburg , Virginia
Gene

I put off knee surgery as long as possible. I kept waiting for a fluid to be developed that they could just squirt in between the knee bone surfaces to provide the necessary cushion. I couldn’t wait any longer.

I had partial knee replacement surgery on both knees 5 years ago. The doc told me he thought I only needed partial knee replacement, but he couldn’t tell for sure until he got in there. He said if I only needed partial that he would do both knees but if I needed full knee replacement he would only do one knee. I was thrilled when I woke up that he did both knees.

My best advice is to get a great surgeon. After he has done his work you still go see him but he can do nothing for you. His work is done. Then you need a great PT person. I had a great surgeon and a very good PT person.

Recovery is not fast. I couldn’t drive for about six weeks and it just about killed me. I don’t like being driven around. Full recovery took close to one year.

I have no knee pain. I can’t run or jump, but I can do everything I want to do- walk, hike, kayak, snow ski and ride a bike. I owe it all to a great surgeon and PT.

Good luck to Barb.

Dan
TouringDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 10:03 AM   #792
Rivet Master

2014 20' Flying Cloud
Sag Harbor , New York
Well said, Dan, especially the time estimates for recovery. Good for tempering expectations IMO.

Peter
Old 05-13-2019, 10:31 AM   #793
Master of Universe

2008 25' Safari FB SE
I used to write mostly about travel, now I write about medical issues and sometimes death* plus less travel. When we get together with other seniors, we spend a lot of time talking about medical issues even when we say we won't. It is hard to get away from it and daily limits on everything are hard to ignore. I did write a column for the local daily paper on seniors and the medical industry a while back and did send them another one on some other seniors' issues which they have not printed. I am working on one for another periodical about hiking while old. It helps me to get this stuff out, but I wish I was writing about something more fun.

*For those who remember our cat's decline and death, I sometimes see out of the the corner of my eye something that makes me imagine he is still here. Those episodes are less common, but real to me and sometimes freaky. After 18 years I was so used to seeing a small mostly black object walking around and following him with my eyes, I am still looking for what he is doing, whether he is playing (hardly ever, a serious cat), or sleeping (more and more). I don't think I am seeing his spirit or life force or some mystical experience, but it is still disconcerting to see how hard it is for old habits to end. I would love a dog, but too many issues with a dog for us and where we live the ground is not good for putting up a fence for an area for a dog to have for her own plus the drawbacks of travel with a dog. Perhaps a snake—easy to take care of, but not a lot of companionship and I would not like to wake up with a snake in bed. Cats may be aloof, but they do have personalities and even though they may not want you to know, they do get attached.

Old 05-14-2019, 12:36 AM   #794
Rivet Master

2014 20' Flying Cloud
Sag Harbor , New York
Quote:
. . .
. . . Cats may be aloof, but they do have personalities and even though they may not want you to know, they do get attached.
Perhaps our certainties about death are just human folly?

Your cat may indeed be near all the time . . . even if you can't see him . . .

The "old habits" needing to end may be the human blinders?

Old 05-15-2019, 01:53 PM   #795
Master of Universe

2008 25' Safari FB SE
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTRA15 View Post
Perhaps our certainties about death are just human folly?

Your cat may indeed be near all the time . . . even if you can't see him . . .

The "old habits" needing to end may be the human blinders?

But I sort of see him and I don't think he is actually around. I have a more scientific view of this, but am very conscious of my feelings. Eyewitness accounts are often flawed because our brain fills in what we think we see when the things seen are only there for a short time (and even longer). Therefore, people's brains act in a manner that means what we "see" is partially what the brain creates from past memories. And so, ID of supposed wrongdoers can be completely faulty. If I am sitting at the dining room table, a place I often inhabit while working on things, I glance to right and a fake, smallish sheep is over there (my wife's purchase in Bluff many years ago). It has been there for maybe a year and apparently my brain remembers when nothing was in that spot, so when I catch a quick glimpse of the sheep, my brain changes the object that is really there to a mostly black and smaller animal. Same happens with the small vacuum that sometimes stay out while we use it in various places. It is small and black, so my brain sees a cat for a moment and then I realize it is a vacuum. Our eyes best see moving objects—predators eyesight is built that way. Stationary objects aren't recognized as quickly and are subject to amendment by our brains.

The cat is near in memories. We have had to end the lives of two animals since we have been together and each final moment is engraved in my memory. It is a stronger visual than seeing them play or do anything else when they were young; at least the things I see out of the corner of my eye are moving and seemingly alive. When we gave the ok to end a life, I felt like an executioner. I don't really know how an executioner of humans feels and don't want to, but maybe I do. Our pets were family members and really had better personalities than some human family members. It would have been worse if I had injected the drugs or pushed a button to electrocute or gas, but maybe not so much worse. It was a responsibility we both knew was a decision we did not want to do and knew it might not quite be the "right" time, but don't have regrets because we did the best we could. I have not pulled the plug on any human, but may have to someday. At least I know how I will feel.

In other matters, I was just checking motel prices because we will be bringing Barb's parents here in June for two weeks. Just like CG prices, they are up a lot too.

Old 05-21-2019, 10:42 AM   #796
Master of Universe

2008 25' Safari FB SE
As we settle into home life and try to catch up, we look to the next trip. This one will be the one where we go to Pueblo, go to a funeral service in NM, bring Barb's parents here, do it all in reverse (except for the funeral) two weeks later. I'm not sure how to make this fun, but I'll try. We will get two chances to eat at Garlic Mike's in Gunnison—very good northeast style Italian food, far better than anything we get in Grand Junction. I've have been after Mike to open or buy and Italian restaurant in GJ, but he is too smart to run two restaurants 100+ miles apart. What if Barb's parents decided they wanted to stay here longer, or for ever? Maybe we shouldn't treat them well (a joke, not serious)? I don't know they have ever been away from home for two weeks—even when they made a trip to Europe, it was fairly quick. I wonder how these homebodies will feel not being in their home of almost 60 years?

The trailer needs little to be done after the last trip, the most challenging is lubricating the Easy-Lub bearings. I've never done it, but it seems far, far easier than repacking bearings since I don't have to take the assembly apart. But I do have to move the trailer to an easier place to jack up each side so I can remove the wheels. That's more a big deal than it used to be and there is no thrill in any of it.

Other than that, what is most concerning here are Barb's knees. The orthopedist has recommended both knees need a total replacement. The procedure is mainly to reduce or eliminate pain and apparently knee function doesn't change that much except for some reduced motion. It is also a given that orthopedists have a tendency to recommend expensive surgery and imaging procedures that just happen to increase their income. Maybe this guy is not like that. He seems quite nice, although we both couldn't stand the PA and I don't like the practice where he works. Barb has (finally) scheduled a second opinion with another highly recommended orthopedist and she got an appointment within 4 days, a major amazing speed not normally seen in seeing a doctor who you have never seen before. Barb is adjusting to the idea of surgery and months of rehab. I not only struggle with her issues, but my desire to protect her from bad recommendations and knowledge is it her, not me, that makes the decisions about her knee. This is geezer life—we have a friend who had a total knee job a month ago and his recovery is slow (he is 85 after all) and another friend is having his colon resected this morning after a bout of diverticulitis. And just the other day we learned Bob Sunrus' wife Lee had emergency back surgery.

No surprise much of what seniors talk about it medical needs. Just go to a CG and mention to someone you've never seen before that you or your companion are having (have had, may have) surgery or some other medical issues and you will probably hear about their issues for the next five minutes. Maybe it was easier in the 1960's when the topics were the draft and, of course, sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll.

Old 05-21-2019, 11:23 AM   #797
"Cloudsplitter"

2003 25' Classic
Lost in the Sixties...

I remember the SD&RR...what was that other thing?
Got a hip overhaul scheduled for Oct...after the WC trip, if we can make it that long. The shots only last a few weeks now, the driving really doesn't bother it much, but self motivated locomotion is a real pain in the azz...hip.🤪

The Spring AS 'get-ready' used to be 2 days max, now more like 2 weeks.🥴

Brings to mind the George Carlin essay...'Life in Reverse'....

"In my next life I want to live my life backwards.
You start out dead and get that out of the way.
Then you wake up in an old people’s home
feeling better every day.
You get kicked out for being too healthy,
go collect your pension,
and then when you start work,
you get a gold watch and a party on your first day.
You work 40 years
until you’re young enough to enjoy your retirement.
You party, drink alcohol, and are generally promiscuous,
then you are ready for high school.
You then go to primary school,
you become a kid,
you play.
You have no responsibilities,
you become a baby until you are born.
And then you spend your last 9 months
floating in luxurious spa-like conditions
with central heating and room service on tap,
larger quarters every day and then Voila!
You finish off as an orgasm.
I rest my case."

Bob
🇺🇸
Old 05-21-2019, 12:50 PM   #798
Master of Universe

2008 25' Safari FB SE
Bob,

The George Carlin thing is great. i hope to reverse aging soon and look forward to that last orgasm, although I will have to wait 78 years for it.

Sorry to hear about your hip. I hope you can still walk by September (you can be wheeled into the OR in October). I also hope if Barb gets knee surgery this summer, we will be able to travel to Pueblo, NM and Utah at the end of Sept. into early October. Can't really plan much right now. Our tentative plan is to leave for Pueblo on September 23, plenty of time before then for you to stop by here after being in Greeley (I think that was where you are going). Greeley is a town with meatpacking plants and sometimes the odor can be daunting. Be prepared.

Scheduling around doctors is just another insult of age. When they tell you you will be charged if you cancel 24 hours before your appointment, but they cancel the day of your appointment, that really gets to me. I just got off the phone with my prescription providers—it took an hour. One is in Canada because of the outrageous prices in the US and the other is my Part D plan. I have to order way before I run out because otherwise I may not be able to get what i need before I leave town either on a planned trip or an emergency with someone else who has problems such as Barb's parents or sometimes others who need support. The drug insurers are terrified we may get more than a 3 month supply (if we die, the premiums stop, but my corpse may have a couple of months supply of drugs that was subsidized by them) and it can be difficult to pre-order what you need. The people on the other end of the phone often don't know the rules and I have to educate them. They seem to assume everyone over 65 never goes anywhere. I take so many drugs for allergies, blood pressure, etc., I wonder if I am getting it straight and wonder how people with early or late dementia issues can get any of this right.

Old 05-22-2019, 08:24 AM   #799
Rivet Master

2014 20' Flying Cloud
Sag Harbor , New York
Quote:
. . .
Scheduling around doctors is just another insult of age. When they tell you you will be charged if you cancel 24 hours before your appointment, but they cancel the day of your appointment, that really gets to me.
. . .
At my last appt. with the cardiologist [a one-hour drive], the receptionist said, "He's on jury duty all week, didn't anyone tell you?"

I asked for $25 [their customary charge for patient no-shows], and everyone looked at me like I was nuts.

A one-way street I guess . . .

Old 05-22-2019, 10:28 AM   #800
Rivet Master

2007 22' International CCD
Corona , California
Try writing up a formal bill detailing the charge and reason for it, and mail it to the doctors office. Or present it to the doctor in person. It’s been known to work.
2012 shortbed CrewMax 4x4 Toyota Tacoma TV with more antennae on it.
rmkrum is offline   Reply With Quote