Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-23-2013, 06:16 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member
Jetstreamer's Avatar
1988 32.5' Airstream 325
La Follette , Tennessee
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 40
Out for a drive

On our way to Texas from East Tennessee. Coach sat since 2009 in our hanger and needed a lot of attention before the trip. Float was stuck on the carb and ended up overhauling it on my father-in-laws tailgate some 60 miles from home. The dog was scared to death from the simulated small arms fire each time I backed off the throttle. The overhaul cured 93% of the issue, and the other 7% was fixed with a new electric fuel pump and filter. It's running like a top now and we ate over 700 miles from home and going strong.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0079.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	343.6 KB
ID:	191494

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0089.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	214.4 KB
ID:	191495

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0090.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	222.4 KB
ID:	191496

Many thanks from the two of us!

Kevin and Cara

God Bless America!
Jetstreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:34 AM   #2
Rivet Master
1999 25' Safari
Currently Looking...
Somewhere , Ohio
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 804
Hi Kevin and Cara!

Hoping you two have a great time out on the road, and I'm looking forward to reading (and hopefully seeing pics of) about your travels. Will Texas this time of the year be really hot?

I have to say that I really, really love the AS 325's! We don't have one and I've never been in one, but there is something about the shape/looks which says Airstream; gives me the same feeling as when I see a vintage AS.

Have fun!

Air Cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002-2015 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.