We had several broken or defective items with our trailer as well. Some things came from Jackson Center broken/damaged. Other things were broken/damaged at the dealership.
1. The wall sconce light in the bedroom was dangling by the wire. I saw this in the online photos of the trailer before I bought it and told the dealership. This was repaired before I took delivery of the trailer.
2. A reading lamp over the couch was broken and hanging by the wire. It wasn't like that in the photos online. This was repaired before I took delivery of the trailer.
3. Several fluorescent light covers were/are cracked. The dealer gave me some replacements and Jackson Center sent me some replacements.
4. The head of one of the upholstery buttons on the back of the dinette was broken and dangling. Jackson Center sent a replacement.
5. The baseboard in the bedroom was not attached. Mat the factory it was measured, cut, put in place and then the worker apparently walked away. Jackson Center sent me a nail gun. I attached the baseboard and returned the nail gun to Jackson Center.
6. A couple of awning claws were broken. These were replaced before I took delivery of the trailer.
7. An employee at the dealer who owned an Airstream personally told my wife and I incorrectly where to hook up city water. He had us hooking to the black tank flush. That was the thing that caused me to get on Airforums in the first place.
8. I did not think to tighten kitchen sink sprayer or shower head sprayer and got a wet surprise when i turned the city water supply on. No one warned us. Also, no one warned us to travel,with the shower head sprayer lying on the floor wrapped in a towel. We have some dings in the shower wall now due to traveling with it dangling.
9. I did not think to tighten the soap dispensers and got a blue liquid surprise upon arriving at camp in Texas. I had a similar experience in our previous trailer.
10. I had a fight with the trailer and the trailer one. I had trouble with the door locks in the beginning. I finally figured out that both the door latch lock and the deadbolt are turned right to unlock and left to lock.
All of these issues were discovered and fixed during the first 2 trips. In the 7 months since I have not had any more trouble. I hope this is a real indication of how it will be as I was very disappointed in the beginning.