Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > On The Road...
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-14-2012, 10:06 PM   #21
Rivet Master

Southwestern , Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Mod View Post
Yes, thank you to all. These are great suggestions. I think I would really love to have a book in print. You never know where or when you will NOT have cell service. Does Rand Mcnally have such a thing?
We buy the current Woodalls campground guide every year. 2012 North American Campground Directory for Directories at Woodall's

Current campground information is also available online at RV Campgrounds, RV Camping, RV Rentals, RV Parks, RV Resorts - Woodalls , but like you say, you don't always have cell service.

Our preference for Woodalls over the Trailer Life guide is that Woodalls seems to have more state, county, and municipal campgrounds listed; the Trailer Life guide seems to be more oriented toward commercial RV parks. (I believe they are both actually published by the same conglomerate, Affinity.)

But as has been pointed out earlier, there is no one campground guide that has all the campgrounds listed, or even close to all of them.

I second the earlier recommendation to the RV Park Reviews web site RV Park Reviews :: Home which is a good source of information. They also list some campgrounds that aren't in any of the guides!
Nuvite-F is offline   Reply With Quote