Congratulations on your maiden voyage
Hey Jim and Rod,
Bill and I are thrilled that your electrical problem was resolved and that you had a wonderful trip.
We just returned from a trip to William Heise County Park in the mountains by Julian, CA. At a View Point stop, we discovered that the top 2 of the 3 credenza drawers had slid open and dropped out landing right-side up. Luckily nothing was damaged other than a chipped glass votive candle holder. A bungee cord secured the drawers for the trip home. Earlier this year, a kitchen pantry cabinet opened while in transit spilling some plastic containers. A plastic bottle of cooking oil had lost its lid leaving a small mess on the floor. Thank goodness we do not have carpeting. That cabinet is now secured with a bungee cord hooked to the exhaust fan hood.
Wishing you both happy trails,
Larry and Bill
1767 Spanish scribe:"Rash judgments are always accompanied by ignorance and absence of light." (Learn all the facts before making a judgment)