Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > On The Road...
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-01-2013, 02:49 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member

1963 28' Ambassador
Danielsville , Georgia
Jackson center Ohio

I grew up in SW Ohio Now in NE Georgia I visited relatives this weekend and drove up for a self tour of JC airstream could not go on the inside tour cause of time So I toured the outside and the service center on my own they have a dozen or so vintage streamers parked here and there really cool I had a good time wandering around and checking out all the ones I could get to The service center was busy working on customer trailers and I visited the parts and accessories building I have a 1963 Ambassador in floor repair mode so it was Encouraging to see so many restored trailers. When you go from a sixties then look in a 2013 well it's all about the money but they are nice. That company keeps that community thriving I was glad to get to see it and next Tim I'm up ill make the inside tour a must. Just thought I would share. I'm on tumblr As wurkingthrulife.tumblr.com and face book as joe potterf and Instagram as Jpotterf I have put pics of my airstream rebuild in progress and my drive by finds around my travels thanks
JCPOTTERF is offline   Reply With Quote