Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-13-2009, 05:11 PM   #1
Obsessed with Moonunit

1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
Love It Here , Colorado
Question Grouped by State and/or Country

I love seeing where other ASers have been or are going, especially if wanting to physically check out an area,....but hard to page thru umpteen numbers to find a particular post for a state or campground in a state. I wondered how hard it would be to re-group our threads under a State or Country heading? Don't want to make huge headache for anyone, just a thought Thanks.

"When a great ship is in harbour and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for." by Clarissa Pinkola-Estes, author of ‘Women Who Run With the Wolves’
COArgosy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 07:29 AM   #2
Site Team

2002 25' Safari
Dewey , Arizona
Just as the forum name implies, these are threads by people "on the road". Most of these trips cross many state lines and would be impossible to place in a single location. A good example of this would be moosetag's latest journey from Florida to California. The trip has covered over a dozen states and they are still a long way from home.

You could always go to the "on the road" forum and then search for a specific place you wanted to read more about. I did a search in the forum for Arizona and had 176 hits. If you search on Tucson, you can get that number down to around 75. It's still more then you want, but there is some good reading here.

If you are looking for campgrounds, click on reviews on the top of the portal page. Campground reviews are sorted by geographic area which makes finding a location pretty easy. Don't forget to add a review of a campground you have visited.

Richard

Wally Byam Airstream Club 7513
azflycaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 11:06 AM   #3
Obsessed with Moonunit

1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
Love It Here , Colorado
Hey Richard, Thank you for reintroducing me to the campground area. I have been on the forums for several years and remember looking (and maybe adding to those) way back. It has really been updated and quite nice I just throw thoughts out sometimes as a situation hits me, and always so nice for someone to respond and also, maybe helps out someone struggling w/all the wonderful areas we have come to enjoy here on AS Forums. I think I will add the campground we just visited, if not there, as soon as I download the pics we took. Thanks again.

"When a great ship is in harbour and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for." by Clarissa Pinkola-Estes, author of ‘Women Who Run With the Wolves’
COArgosy78 is offline   Reply With Quote