Old 07-11-2015, 05:23 PM   #43
Rivet Master
1963 16' Bambi
Yreka , California
We generally drive our trailer 55 or 60.... but we stay off the interstates as much as possible, hey when we are pulling our trailer we are on vacation! Why hurry? Besides we save fuel consumption when driving 55... we have time to view the scenery, and enjoy the road trip!

Mrs. NorCal Bambi traveling in S Tardis ~ from the Great State of Jefferson!

My blogs:
CaddyGrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 06:01 PM   #44
Don't forget your cat nap

Port Orchard , Washington
Originally Posted by McDave View Post
Ken, I'm stunned!! You must be the first person I've ever met who is only annoyed by one thing that Californians do!! You've just made me violate the sacrosanct rule taught to me by my high school English teacher to never use more than one exclamation point, and particularly not in the same sentence!! I personally am annoyed by a great deal of the things Californians do, and I can't imagine living anywhere else!!

When in California, particularly around Sacramento, don't overlook maximum enforcement days. Interestingly, these are published in advance in the paper, maybe just to warn the locals to behave, at least for one day. But on those days, expect to be ticketed for going 71 in a 65 zone, even if you would normally be okay at 80.
I have no idea why I wrote it that way. I'm sure there is more than one.

Ag&Au is offline   Reply With Quote