Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-27-2010, 08:09 PM   #281
Rivet Master
 
jimmini's Avatar

 
1989 29' Land Yacht
Mesa , Arizona
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,523
Images: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy99 View Post
Do you happen to know of Spanish Classes in Q or nearby?
NO.But will see if I can find out about one.
__________________

__________________
Jimmini :
AKA : TUMBLEWEED. Just an old buzzard with a itch to yonder.
Man has only those rights he can defend
jimmini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:49 AM   #282
Rivet Master
 
jimmini's Avatar

 
1989 29' Land Yacht
Mesa , Arizona
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,523
Images: 42
Sorry WBCCI

The talk around our campfire the last week or so has been about the $10 dues increase that the WBCCI/IBT have now put in.It is my feeling that this is how the 4 members here feel.
(1) That the leadership of the WBCCI is wasting OUR dues money on them selfs, just like the folks we send to Wash.DC do.
(2) That ALL WBCCI leadship should work for FREE,with NO perks that cost $$.If they can not afford to work for free do not take the job.
(3) That they are to confused in their old age and out of touch with the members that they can not save the club and should step down and let younger folks see if they can save Wally.
(4) That ALL unit should pole their members to see if they want to get out of the WBCCI and start a new club.That units like the NE,Wash.DC and 4CU could put pressure on the leadership of the WBCCI if their unit poled to get out.
(5) 2 of the 4 here have joined the Escapees and their Silver Bullet club because they get more for their money with them than you get with the WBCCI.
I am worried that this will be all the talk at the 4CU Dead Horse rally and I DO NOT want to hear it any more.I just want to go camping with folks I like and enjoy the out doors so I may be out after this year and camp the way I did before.To HELL with the politics of it all.
Now that is done it is going to be a nice day here in the BIG Q with the temp in the upper 60s and SUNNY.My boy will be here from Texas this week end for a week and that will make my week.So things are good for me in the BIG Q.That is the end of my rant for the day I now going to have another Bloody Mary and have a nice day.I may even go get 2 of my propane bottles filled.
__________________

__________________
Jimmini :
AKA : TUMBLEWEED. Just an old buzzard with a itch to yonder.
Man has only those rights he can defend
jimmini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:25 PM   #283
Rivet Master
 
firedog's Avatar

 
1992 29' Excella
Currently Looking...
JOY IN , Arizona
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 650
Images: 3
I would love to stop talking also about the WBCCI, I have had my full of it.Lets just go camping and drink some BMs at Jimmimi and mini tent. Thats BM or Bloody Marys for the the soda pop crowd.
__________________
wbcci ,#3510 NEU & 4cu http://fire1.smugmug.com
firedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 04:09 PM   #284
Rivet Master
 
1989 34.5' Airstream 345
Silverton , Colorado
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 2,101
I'm half-way thru my afternoon libation...we haven't seen any late-comers, but we'll keep an empty glass ready to fill for you...it's happy hour...where are you?
__________________
Michael & Tracy
1989 345 Motorhome
CHARTER MEMBERS: FOUR CORNERS UNIT, AND PROUD OF IT!!!
We live for the moment, 'cause when you get there, it's gone...
ScrapIrony-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 04:34 PM   #285
Tramp Streamer
Commercial Member
 
ArtStream's Avatar
 
1995 28' Excella
Artist , at Large
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,002
Images: 65
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by firedog View Post
I would love to stop talking also about the WBCCI, I have had my full of it.Lets just go camping and drink some BMs at Jimmimi and mini tent. Thats BM or Bloody Marys for the the soda pop crowd.
And for the medical crowd ...
ArtStream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:16 PM   #286
Rivet Master
 
jimmini's Avatar

 
1989 29' Land Yacht
Mesa , Arizona
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,523
Images: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy99 View Post
Do you happen to know of Spanish Classes in Q or nearby?
Sorry no luck finding a spanish class today.Will keep a look out for one
__________________
Jimmini :
AKA : TUMBLEWEED. Just an old buzzard with a itch to yonder.
Man has only those rights he can defend
jimmini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:45 PM   #287
Rivet Master
 
guy99's Avatar
 
1984 31' Airstream310
Dunsmuir , California
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 1,336
Images: 16
Thanks for checking.
__________________
If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.
If you want to be happy, practice compassion - The Dalai Lama

1984 310 Limited Motorhome
Courtesy Parking (W/S/E/Wi-Fi) on I-5 in Northern California, 70 miles from Oregon border
guy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:27 AM   #288
Rivet Master
 
LHall's Avatar
 
1962 28' Ambassador
Phoenix , Arizona
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 830
Images: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmini View Post
The talk around our campfire the last week or so has been about the $10 dues increase that the WBCCI/IBT have now put in.It is my feeling that this is how the 4 members here feel.
(1) That the leadership of the WBCCI is wasting OUR dues money on them selfs, just like the folks we send to Wash.DC do.
(2) That ALL WBCCI leadship should work for FREE,with NO perks that cost $$.If they can not afford to work for free do not take the job.
(3) That they are to confused in their old age and out of touch with the members that they can not save the club and should step down and let younger folks see if they can save Wally.
(4) That ALL unit should pole their members to see if they want to get out of the WBCCI and start a new club.That units like the NE,Wash.DC and 4CU could put pressure on the leadership of the WBCCI if their unit poled to get out.
(5) 2 of the 4 here have joined the Escapees and their Silver Bullet club because they get more for their money with them than you get with the WBCCI.
I am worried that this will be all the talk at the 4CU Dead Horse rally and I DO NOT want to hear it any more.I just want to go camping with folks I like and enjoy the out doors so I may be out after this year and camp the way I did before.To HELL with the politics of it all.
Now that is done it is going to be a nice day here in the BIG Q with the temp in the upper 60s and SUNNY.My boy will be here from Texas this week end for a week and that will make my week.So things are good for me in the BIG Q.That is the end of my rant for the day I now going to have another Bloody Mary and have a nice day.I may even go get 2 of my propane bottles filled.
Jimmini, not to worry, about the politics while in Deadhorse. I think everyone just wants to camp and have a good time. We are making some headway, with 4CU leadership now moving to the region level. Believe me there are many like-minded folks working from every angle to stop the nonsense and bring about positive change.

Keep the reports coming, I look forward to reading them each morning. We hope that you and Larry have a good time and be sure to tell him hello for us. Just Remember club or no club... we will all still camp together and have a good time!
__________________
Louis & Sergio

Air #22673
WBCCI# 2731
Four Corners Unit
LHall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:55 AM   #289
3 Rivet Member
 
Whirlaway's Avatar
 
2008 27' Classic FB
Anytown , Massachusetts
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 182
Escapees understand it's all about camping...

Been a member of Escapees for a couple of years and yes they get it.
It's all about us...the RV'er and how to improve your time on the road or camping...Fantastic people who care about the club.

I believe WCBBI cares! They have just forgotten why they started out and are more interested in being a big shot in WBCCI.

Lin.
__________________
Life Is Not A Dress Rehersal
It's okay to have too much fun
WBCCI #8701* TAC MA-1 * NEU UNIT
Gracie...A Liver & White GSP
Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'." - The Shawshank Redemption
Whirlaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:07 AM   #290
Rivet Master
 
TBRich's Avatar

 
2006 19' Safari SE
Tucson , Arizona
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,408
Images: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by LHall View Post
Jimmini, not to worry, about the politics while in Deadhorse. I think everyone just wants to camp and have a good time. We are making some headway, with 4CU leadership now moving to the region level. Believe me there are many like-minded folks working from every angle to stop the nonsense and bring about positive change.

...<snip>.......
Hear, hear...Louis...
__________________
TB & Greg and Abbey Schnauzer
AirForums #21900 . Membership Chair, 4C
Unit #3954
Travel Log: AZBambi...On the Road Again
TBRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:00 PM   #291
Rivet Master
 
jimmini's Avatar

 
1989 29' Land Yacht
Mesa , Arizona
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,523
Images: 42
Q Today

Well today wkerfoot stopped in for a Bloody Mary.They are camping at Rice Ranch and then going to the Ho Bo Rally.
The weather is 65F today and sunny.Just GRATE.
My boy Larry is about 1 hour away so I will have this done when he gets here.I should have more things to write about and more photos after he gets here.
__________________
Jimmini :
AKA : TUMBLEWEED. Just an old buzzard with a itch to yonder.
Man has only those rights he can defend
jimmini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 03:33 PM   #292
Rivet Master
 
jimmini's Avatar

 
1989 29' Land Yacht
Mesa , Arizona
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,523
Images: 42
Q Today

Well the weather is to die for today upper 60's lots of SUN.
Larry and I went to the car show today got there just before 9 AM gates opened at 9 so we got in before most folks where even up in the BIG Q.No crouds so we did get some photos.
Showed him around Q some so he now can go see what he would like to see with out the old man.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	car show q 1.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	95054   Click image for larger version

Name:	car show q2.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	95055  

Click image for larger version

Name:	car shoe q 3.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	95056   Click image for larger version

Name:	car show q 4.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	95057  

Click image for larger version

Name:	car show q5.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	95058   Click image for larger version

Name:	car show q 6.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	95059  

Click image for larger version

Name:	car show q 7.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	95060   Click image for larger version

Name:	car show q8.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	95061  

Click image for larger version

Name:	car show q 9.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	95062   Click image for larger version

Name:	car show q 10.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	95063  

__________________
Jimmini :
AKA : TUMBLEWEED. Just an old buzzard with a itch to yonder.
Man has only those rights he can defend
jimmini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 03:44 PM   #293
Rivet Master
 
firedog's Avatar

 
1992 29' Excella
Currently Looking...
JOY IN , Arizona
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 650
Images: 3
Jimmini ,why No Crowds? Its peak season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmini View Post
Well the weather is to die for today upper 60's lots of SUN.
Larry and I went to the car show today got there just before 9 AM gates opened at 9 so we got in before most folks where even up in the BIG Q.No crouds so we did get some photos.
Showed him around Q some so he now can go see what he would like to see with out the old man.
__________________
wbcci ,#3510 NEU & 4cu http://fire1.smugmug.com
firedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 03:52 PM   #294
Rivet Master
 
jimmini's Avatar

 
1989 29' Land Yacht
Mesa , Arizona
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,523
Images: 42
Dinner

Dinner last night for Larry (In Cowboy hat)with Dogpound,ScrapIrony,Mike and shari Dean.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dinner larry.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	95064   Click image for larger version

Name:	dinner with larry.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	95065  

__________________

__________________
Jimmini :
AKA : TUMBLEWEED. Just an old buzzard with a itch to yonder.
Man has only those rights he can defend
jimmini is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
South Boondocking along I 20/ I 10 Msmoto Boondocking 7 02-25-2009 08:58 PM
boondocking? brianjames Member Introductions 5 03-08-2007 04:59 PM


Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by



Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.