Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > On The Road...
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-18-2010, 08:20 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1973 29' Ambassador
Mankato , Minnesota
Anyone had good experiences in Sioux Falls, SD?

Hi,

Just wondering if someone has some good suggestions on where to stay in Sioux Falls, SD area? We are planning to attend the Sioux Falls Jazz and Blues Festival in July and would like a nice place to park the Airstream. Thanks.
pneumatair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 11:31 AM   #2
2 Rivet Member

2008 20' Safari SE
2015 25' FB Flying Cloud
2017 Interstate Grand Tour Ext
Denver , Colorado
We usually stay at the Yogi Bear Jelly Stone just outside of Sioux Falls and near Brandon, SD. Easy on and off the Interstate. A lot of children on the weekends. Good hookups. Ask for a spot with shade. Call ahead for a reservation if it will be on the weekend.
South Dakota Camping at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
What are the dates for the jazz and blues fest? I plan on traveling through Sioux Falls during July after Gillette.
My community is where, to quote Walt Whitman, I encounter"the beggar's tramp, the drunkard's stagger, the laughing party of mechanics, the escaped youth, the rich person's carriage, the fop, the eloping couple, the early market man, the hearse."
Redd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 09:01 AM   #3
1 Rivet Member

1973 29' Ambassador
Mankato , Minnesota
Cool Jazzfest is July 15 -17

Hi Redd,

Thanks for the input. The Jazz and Blues Fest is, I believe, Thursday through Saturday or Sunday, starting on the 15th of July.
pneumatair is offline   Reply With Quote