Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-14-2010, 08:16 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1963 19' Globetrotter
US 101 , California
anyone comin down the west coast anytime soon?

i found a replacement tub, sink, and tub surround for my as. its in portland or and i live in santa rosa, ca, about an hour north of the golden gate. i was wondering if anyone was making this trip anytime soon and if you would be amenable to hauling it down the 5 or 101 for me. it would be a great help. let me know if youre interested. thanks!
G1obetrotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:53 PM   #2
2 Rivet Member

1963 19' Globetrotter
US 101 , California
Now dont everybody answer at once here...
Old 05-19-2010, 02:51 PM   #3
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
I wish...and hope...and dream of that. And if I were I would. You see I am in Meeshegun. Wanna trade places... Couldn't bear to see you go unanswered. Good luck!!

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 06:49 PM   #4
banjobill

2000 30' Limited
battle ground, , Washington
globetrotter-not in the immediate future, but I am just north of portland, and may be making a trip down that way later in summer. are you on a time table of any sort? or just wishin' and a hopin'?
wmarsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 11:51 AM   #5
2 Rivet Member

1963 19' Globetrotter
US 101 , California
no great hurry at all here. i have other bigger fish to fry before i get to the tub, but they are few and far between and i wanted to get this from the garage in portland to my garage here in santa rosa. my buddy in portland would probably be cool with keeping it until then so it would probably work.

he has the tub, the sink, and the shower surround all in classic aqua blue green, classic late mid century, hehe. the summer will be here before you know it, its not that long away.

thanks for the offer, wmarsha, it would be great if it works out. there is a really nice campground here out near the coast on the russian river called casini ranch, if youre gonna be in the neighborhood, i would stay there if i were you. let me know what your plans are and i will pay for your site there for your trouble.

peace

paul
Old 05-20-2010, 12:02 PM   #6
banjobill

2000 30' Limited
battle ground, , Washington
alrighty now!

sounds good i have been looking for more reason to head on down. If you PM me with ph # i will call when ready and then we can make arrrngmts to pick up stuff in portland...
wmarsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:20 PM   #7
2 Rivet Member

1963 19' Globetrotter
US 101 , California
wmarsha, i sent you a pm but havent heard back. i need to know your timeframe so i can book you a site. call me or pm me when you get a chance.

peace

paul