Old 01-17-2011, 09:56 AM   #43
2 Rivet Member

2007 27' Safari FB SE
Wheat Ridge , Colorado
if you're looking to hunt and fish the WBCCI Wyoming unit holds an Antelope Rally in the fall. its held at a ranch and I have heard the hunting is good. there is also excellent fishing in the area (several big lakes, the Miracle mile on the N. Platte). not sure exactly how from the rally the fishing is though. I'm sure they'd love to have you.

Old 01-17-2011, 07:24 PM   #44
Rivet Master

2012 30' Flying Cloud
Grand Rabbits , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Driver
if you're looking to hunt and fish the WBCCI Wyoming unit holds an Antelope Rally in the fall. its held at a ranch and I have heard the hunting is good. there is also excellent fishing in the area (several big lakes, the Miracle mile on the N. Platte). not sure exactly how from the rally the fishing is though. I'm sure they'd love to have you.
HOLY SMOKES!!! Are you serious!? I need more information.... That sounds like my kind of club!

Can a Michigander join the Wyoming WBCCI? If not, I'll change my address.

Hibby

Old 01-18-2011, 02:33 AM   #45
Rivet Master

1964 22' Safari
modesto , California
Hey Driver, good looking out. Hibby, I just checked the wbcci.org and found 47TH NATIONAL ANTELOPE RALLY Sep. 23 2011 - Sep. 27 2011. Contact Telephone Number & E-mail are listed. $85.00 for 5 nights, 10 meals. The drawing for Antelope is Jan. 1, - Mar. 15, 2011 Wyoming Game and Fish - Home - 1. Speaking of License's and tags. California has a new licensing delivery system. Previously a clerk at a local sporting goods store would have to manually write all of your info into there record book. Then have you fill out the paper copy of the license and sign. Now a clerk scans your drivers license like a credit card and in a few seconds a small printer spits out what looks like a plasticized receipt looking thing. That is your new license. Same for hunting license. They even have kiosks set up in large stores. It sure was quicker than the old way. Here is a photo of the new CA fishing license $43.56 for a resident plus any additional validations. Have you all got yours and how much was it?
Dennis
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	039.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	151.6 KB
ID:	119582