Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > On The Road...
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-21-2007, 12:58 PM   #1
Rivet Master
Commercial Member

2000 25' Excella
Kingston , Tennessee
Airstream Campground In Crossville TN

Has anyone ever stayed at this campground. From the website it looks like a cool campground. It says it is for Airstreams only but if you have a friend that doesnt have one, they can bring their SOB as long as the main party has one. Price is 15.00 a night or 90.00 for a week. It has full hook-ups and even a clubhouse with a fully equipped commercial kitchen. Anyone looking to going to the worlds longest yardsale in aug, this would be a great place to stay. it isn't far off hwy 127. Tennessee Cumberland Plateau Campground
https://www.etsy.com/your/listings
Silver Threads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 01:04 PM   #2
Ready-to-Travel

2012 30' International
Walkerton , Virginia
Page and I dropped in there at the end of April on our way home. Even though we were only there for one night, we met some nice people and were waved to by many others. Nicely maintained, helpful folks.

Be sure you have the written directions in hand, and don't trust your gps. Mine tried to send me up the wrong side of the mountain. Thank goodness for a very helpful host who answered my calls several times as I tried to recover.

Pat
pmclemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 03:53 PM   #3
4 Rivet Member

Smile Airstream campground in Crossville TN

We stay there quite often since we have a lot there and always have a great time. A good thing about the membership is that we all own the 300+ acre park. No outside organization to tell us what to do.
Come visit.
Dan
Dbraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 04:02 PM   #4
Rivets?

1992 29' Excella
2010 22' Interstate
Van By The River , Georgia
Never Stayed There

We've never stayed there but it sure sounds appealing.

We are considering the yard sale again this year - maybe we'll give this place a try if they have sites available. Unfortunately, we will not be able to plan much in advance for the sale this year - it may be spur of the moment - load up and go!

Lucius
2018 GMC Sierra K1500 SLT, 6.2L, Max Trailering
Got a cooped-up feeling, gotta get out of town, got those Airstream campin' blues...
nvestysly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 04:33 PM   #5
Rivet Master

1977 31' Sovereign
1963 26' Overlander
1989 34' Excella
Johnsburg , Illinois
We have stayed there on our way to and back from Florida. Really nice park. Friendly people. A little out of the way and you have to look for the signs or you could miss it. All sites are back-ins but that is no problem for me. Not many stores around the area, so come with enough food to prepare. Nice winery down the road that has tasting.
dwightdi is offline   Reply With Quote