Tells you something about your neighborhood when even the mice don't like it !!!!!!
The theory behind rodent poison used to be ( and may still be ) that it would make them thirsty. They would leave the residence, hopefully, to get to water and when they drink it would make them sick. Us, dogs, cats would simply vomit if the poison was consumed by mistake, but the rodents cannot vomit and it would cause internal hemmorages and they would die. Outside, if you were lucky.
Roger in NJ
" Democracy is the worst form of government. Except for all the rest"
Winston Churchill 1948
TAC - NJ 18