This is my list:
Hitching Up Airstream to Vehicle
1. Put trailer on hitchball & put in pin to secure.
2. Raise trailer up while attached to vehicle. Raise it up quite high.
3. Insert load leveler pipes & secure on 4th link. Put in pin to secure.
4. Lower trailer & put post up.
5. Put on chains, emergency brake cable, & light plug.
6. Remove chocks.
7. Walk around trailer & make sure all vents, doors & antenna are secure.
I also have a word of advise while driving. Make sure your mind is always ahead when you are thinking of getting gas or stopping for something to eat. You have to be sure you'll have enough room to get yourself out of the parking lot after you get in. If you're not very experienced at backing up, you'll get experience really quickly & nervously if you do pull into somewhere that's tight! I taught my 26 year old daughter last summer how to hitch & pull her Argosy. She did very well for her first time, but experience is the best teacher! I've been hitching & pulling trailers since I was 24 & I'm 50 now (sadly!). I still get a couple of butterflies when I start out!
1964 Bambi II
1988 Avion 32S