I didn't get a chance to post while I was on the road and camping. However, I did find out that I had a few issues with the Airstream on the way there.
1. When I first left, I realized I had my brake controller set too "tight" and the brakes were smoking. Nice.
2. At some point, I had a window break.
3. My trailer pops the GFCI plug on the pedastal, so I had to purchase an RV adapter to connect to the bigger plug.
4. The water pressure from the first camp spot was way too high!
5. My trailer is tiny! Once you start 'living' in it, you realize this.
6. Showering in such a tiny bathroom is very interesting.
7. The portable AC unit was OK, but you have be directly in front of it. I plan to put in a top unit soon. My dogs loved to sit right in front of it.
All that considered, the trailer held up nicely.
My first stop was Lake Eufaula State Park in Oklahoma.
It is likely a nice park and lake when it hasn't been flooded recently.
There were a ton of bugs and the water was a dark murky brown.
I only stayed for the night.
Here are few pics: