Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Lifestyle > Photography
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-31-2012, 07:40 PM   #101
Tenkara Fly Angler

1975 31' Sovereign
Currently Looking...
Vernon , Texas
HOTCU Rally

Our first Rally at Ft. Richardson State Park. Had over 300 local kids for candy and treats!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HOTCU Rally 136.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	227.6 KB
ID:	171798  
WBCCI #8578
Big C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:32 PM   #102
2 Rivet Member

1960 22' Safari
Asheville , North Carolina
October Contest Winner!!

After much deliberation, I've singled out the winning photo for this month's contest - one that does an excellent job (as per the contest rules) of juxtaposing some Airstream aluminum with a contrasting texture.

First though, the Artistic Merit Award goes to...MaxTow. I'm in love with the simple beauty of the leaf, ripe with autumnal colors, plastered to the side of your 'stream. Awesome photo!

Lumatic, the nature-loving geology nerd in me fell in love early with your "Aluminum, Sandstone and Mackerel Sky" picture. There's something about that shot that I can't get enough of. Thanks for sharing.

And as for Vinstream's "500 clecos of texture"...how incredibly cool. I loved this unique behind-the-scenes look.

But in the end, my love of quirk, as well as my tendency to refer to my own Airstream as "The Toaster", led me to single out wheel interested's carb-laden shot of the Surreal Gourmet's toasty trailer as this month's winner. Congratulations, wheel interested!! If you're a belt-buckle-wearin' kind of cat, I've got a wee little prize to send your way. Looking forward to seeing what you offer for November's contest theme!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	contest4.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	206.2 KB
ID:	171836  
paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:42 PM   #103
4 Rivet Member

2012 27' FB International
Denver , Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by paisley
After much deliberation, I've singled out the winning photo for this month's contest - one that does an excellent job (as per the contest rules) of juxtaposing some Airstream aluminum with a contrasting texture.

First though, the Artistic Merit Award goes to...MaxTow. I'm in love with the simple beauty of the leaf, ripe with autumnal colors, plastered to the side of your 'stream. Awesome photo!

Lumatic, the nature-loving geology nerd in me fell in love early with your "Aluminum, Sandstone and Mackerel Sky" picture. There's something about that shot that I can't get enough of. Thanks for sharing.

And as for Vinstream's "500 clecos of texture"...how incredibly cool. I loved this unique behind-the-scenes look.

But in the end, my love of quirk, as well as my tendency to refer to my own Airstream as "The Toaster", led me to single out wheel interested's carb-laden shot of the Surreal Gourmet's toasty trailer as this month's winner. Congratulations, wheel interested!! If you're a belt-buckle-wearin' kind of cat, I've got a wee little prize to send your way. Looking forward to seeing what you offer for November's contest theme!
All wonderful photos!! Congratulations Wheel Interested. Looking forward to November!!
WBCCI #4846, WBCCI DenCO Unit
Air #62992
Travel Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 04:00 PM   #104
MUg
1 Rivet Member

Roseville , California
Lots of great texture in that screen door!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-3751486930.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	338.8 KB
ID:	171839  
MUg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:49 PM   #105
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
Oh wow wow WOW! Thank you. I am flattered and also wondering how in the world I am ever going to follow the last contest themes. They have been so interesting and I have enjoyed viewing all the entries. Thanks Paisley. That buckle is super cool. Everybody I loved your photos and give me a day or two and I will post November's contest. Jimminy, what a tough act to follow...

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:28 AM   #106
Rivet Master

2002 19' Bambi
Northwestern Ontario , - on the backside of the map and just above the big green spot
Congratulations on a great win!

Jay

"I'm not young enough to know everything ....."
(Oscar Wilde)
RangerJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:40 AM   #107
Rivet Master

Lapeer , Michigan
Thanks and November's contest is up and ready to go! Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

photography
Old 11-02-2012, 01:56 PM   #108
Rivet Master

2010 27' FB Flying Cloud
Fraser Valley , British Columbia
I have his cookbook; it's one of my favourites!
Old 11-04-2012, 07:16 PM   #109
Rivet Master

2005 31' Classic
Cleveland , Tennessee
Congrats wheelinterested, can't wait to see what "rolls" our was for Nov! Good luck

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there." Lewis Carroll

AIR #38011
TAC TN-4
NOVA
Steelegood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:53 AM   #110
Rivet Master

Lapeer , Michigan
Thumbs up

Thanks all! And thank you Kim!!! Received the Airstream buckle and it's gorgeous. We love it and thank you dearly. I will have to come up with a nice prize for November. See you in the November thread.

photography